the last demo level

Please, I need help. there is a res necklace in this level and I can't get to it. :frown: PLEASE HELP!!!

------------------
cythera rules, pc's drool!

Well, it's gonna be kinda hard to explain, but let's see if I can.

There are 2 platforms which allow you to get up, you know, where there are the pools of acid but where the platforms allows you to get higher. Well, get to the end of the 2nd path. Or maybe it's the 1st one? I don't know. The trick is that the wall seems unbreakable, but you need to use Fire Seeds. Drop fire seeds until you see holes in the wall. Do as if you were entering a door and you will be teletransported where the Rez Necklace is.

OK, it ain't clear... But you will find it.

------------------

thanks, I think I know what do now ;(

------------------
cythera rules, pc's drool!

here floop let me make it more clear

after going across the breaking land drop into the first pit and land on the platform then fly up and run to the wall on the left climb up and go right till you get to the clouds climb up and go right jump across the hole and go right killing guys along the way then get to the purple liquid with the grave stone break the wall where you get to the mushrooms go to the indent on the wall blast it with fire seeds and you will see these step things then do what aussie said

Or find your way to the purple stuff with the tomb then get to the mushrooms by breaking the right wall then fire seed the indent

------------------