I STILL NEED HELP!!!!!!

In Ends of the Earth after you get past the claws HOW DO YOU DO THE STUPID BOUNCING PLATDORMS I HAVE TRIED OVER 100 STUPID TIMES. EVERY STUPID TIME I TRY I GET TO THE STUPID 3 SETS THAT CAN GET YOU TO THE STUPID DOOR BUT I ALWAYS GET BOUNCED BACK AND FALL DOWN THE STUPID PITT IT'S STUPID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ARG!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:!!!!!

------------------

I tried this a million times, and I figured out that it's 1% skill, 24% luck, and 75% patience. Sorry. :frown:

------------------

Of course you saved at the hidden save spot just before the springs....

Jump down onto the first two-way springs. Use your momentum to jump right over the three way springs onto the next two way spring. Then go slightly to the right and hit the right spring of the left-right two way spring up above. This will bounce you into the far right spring on the wall, which will bounce you back to the lower spring. Just bounce back and forth until you gradually get lower. You will go just below the spring. GRAB the wall!!!

Climb up and you're on your way.

Takes a million practices, but once you figure it out you can do in two or three tries at most.

------------------

thanks Monsterlady i have done it now i have beaten the game about 5 times that save spot is behind those square boulder things Thanks a million times

------This is Overrider720 signing off

------------------