FERAZEL'S WRATH

Derazel watched as Ferazel vanquished Xircha. He was hidden from Ferazel's eyes in the little alcove in Xircha's Lair. Then he heard it. The maniacal laughter that came from Ferazel as Xircha lay on the floor, supposedly dead. Ferazel sat on Xircha's throne, and turned his attention to his waiting forces of millions of evil creatures. His preoccupied mind did not notice that little shimmer as the uncostumed Xircha used one of her backup Escape Rings........

For those of you did not hear, I am posting the complicated story of Derazel's adventure to stop Ferazel on this topic. I will post back frequently with more parts of the story. Suggestions are very welcome, and can make a great difference to the story's plot!! And to the Moderators who didn't hear, please don't lock this topic!! It's going to be really cool!! To have a sneak preview, check out the topic Xircha's New Clothes.... in the hacking board.

------------------

Can you remove some of the _s; it's really annoying. Also, Unless there's a Xircha, it's Xichra.

------------------
Quote ViaVoice, "Hal Cohen help build Satam sand scratch a flat surface scratches that some scratch that scratches that scratch facts scratcher wraked this scratched tax costs tax this. " 😕 Is this ViaVoiceian?

Sorry about the _s. They're supposed to separate the sections. Should I replace them with
-s? Or just skip a line? As for Xircha, I think zer-ka sounds better than zic-ra. Should I stop? And as for suggestions, well, please just post if it's about the plot of the story, or the characters,etc. , not the spelling and lines! What do think of the story so far?

------------------

Derazel followed Ferazel and his host of the hideous Manditraki young, dubbed Treeks.
Eventually they came to Hangabit Gorge. Ferazel and his Treeks all took out Dragonwing Gliders and flew off. Then Derazel realized he had no Hang glider. He grabbed on to Ferazel's leg just as he was getting out of reach on his Hang Glider. The Treeks started attacking Derazel. He had almost made it to the other side when he finally fell. He grabbed on to the side of the gorge and hung on for his life. He made it to the top, and upon doing so, he saw two tunnels....
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now, you the reader get to choose which tunnel Derazel goes through. One tunnel will lead straight to one character and then straight to outside (with a minor detour 😉 ). And one will lead to another character and have a way back to the next one and the exit. The next few sections involve the second MEETING (hint) with Ferazel. Now.... where would you have a meeting.....Where it is is a secret for now, but the people in it will be a surprise....If you can even stomach calling them people...And will involve a traitorous general and a weird fluid of transformation powers. GOOD LUCK!

------------------

Derazel went through the tunnel to the left. A Habnabit in armor was sitting there. 'My powers....'It groaned.'Alll gone.....Because of that...Toilet-paper roll nosed son of a...'
Derazel could contain it no longer. 'Oh, just shut up. Your beetle costume was worse.'
'DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHO I WAS?!'She roared.'I WAS THE SISTER OF....'She trailed off.
'Tell me!'Derazel yelled back.'Or you'll find a fireball 'accidentally' plunge down your throat.'
Xircha(you guessed,right?)whispered; 'I am Archix, sister of Geroditus.'
Derazel, stunned, walked off, and found himself in the second tunnel. After quite a lot of digging, he saw some light. It was coming out of a hole in the now solid rock on his right.
He peeped through it. He saw Ferazel standing on a table and adressing what seemed to be a Habnabit general. General Painius, in fact. But isn't he...A that moment, the Genral morphed into a Salamandrake, who have good smell. He roared: I smell an intruder!! Derazel saw three choices: Run back, kill all the beasts in the room, or give up.......
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well, go on, choose! All you have to to is post 1,2, or 3! Next......
You can smell wraiths and spiders and bottomless pits.....the city and the burial ground. Do see where we're headed? If you do, post the answer and I'll give you the end chapter.
Hope you enjoyed the triple serving!!!

------------------