Level Names

What do all the level's names mean?

I know the following off the top of my head:

Unemployed in Greenland: A quote from Princess Bride
Obstification & Edification: Confusion & Clearing up

------------------
Crime? What crime?... That I killed a vile noxious insect, an old pawnbroker woman, of use to no one! ... Killing her was atonement for forty sins. ... (blood) Which all men shed, which flows and has always flowed in streams, which is split like champagne, and for which men are crowned benefactors of mankind.”

Most of them don't mean anything really A Scent of Peril for instance it dosn't mean anything it's just an introduction

On the other hand The Labyrinth(sp.?) means immpossible maze(or just maze)

Hangnabit is a play on words because of habnabit and hang glider

River of Fears is because Ferazel is going through a river with (if I may quote Monsterlady) "mean little fishies" 😄

The Bosses are just so you know who your going to fight

The Western Reaches is a word for caves and is down to the west and so is the Eastern Reaches but are to the right whoops :redface: left and the Central Caverns are caves in the middle

Storm Valley is the place where it's raining 24/7 and it dips down at the begging to make the valley simulation

Flash Freeze is because you leave the grassy areas straight to ice and snow then Icononclasm means the doctrine, practice, or attitude of an iconoclast. But in other words Something taught, practiced, or attitude of won who opposes veneration . That means to inject a toxiv substance into something :eek:

Ahhhhhhhhhhh I got to go i'll post back with the last 4 or so levels when i get back by hope you understand feel free to quote me if i am wrong see yah! 😛

------------------

OK after a long day of easter festivities back to work, now where was i? oh yeah before I forget in the Iconoclasam part there's a word toxiv i hit v insted of c toxic oops.

okay Purple Haze a bonus level with well purple :rolleyes: ther;s the purple water and multy crystals and a rez necklace or 2 ( if you havn't found Purple Haze go to Obfusication & Edification (or Confusion & Clearing up ;)) and after you hightale it across the acid on the breaking dirt go to the second "pit" and drop into it. Jump off the platform that goes up and keep swimming right andsinking down and there you go to Purple Haze the farist level in the land :D)

Ends of the Earth is the last regular level before you supposedly win the game so you obviously know it's the ENDS OF all the regular levels then you leave THE EARTH of Terknorn(sp.?) interesting huh? 🆒

Guess it's the time for the worst level's (except fire in the hole because of V-Blade)
the fire caverns. If You Can't Stand The Heat..... (get out of the kitchen) is a phrase that means if your not up to the challenge don't even try.

Out of the Frying Pan goes onto, INTO THE FIRE (just so it stands out it's in caps) which means you have gone from a bad situation to something worse.

The Last one is Fire in the Hole but I'll need more time on that one :mad:sorry :frown: It seems like I can't find the information now but don't be upset and 😕 about it ( i've been trying to use all the smiles in this post and the other one) but yo will know what that last one means by 12:00 P.M. eastern time so see you tomarrow and you will have the answer to all your questions.

But you know what I might just make that time earlier to make you happy but also so nobody does it before I do Ok TTFN Tatta for now good night

------------------

OK after a long day of easter festivities back to work, now where was i? oh yeah before I forget in the Iconoclasam part there's a word toxiv i hit v insted of c toxic oops.

okay Purple Haze a bonus level with well purple :rolleyes: ther;s the purple water and multy crystals and a rez necklace or 2 ( if you havn't found Purple Haze go to Obfusication & Edification (or Confusion & Clearing up ;)) and after you hightale it across the acid on the breaking dirt go to the second "pit" and drop into it. Jump off the platform that goes up and keep swimming right andsinking down and there you go to Purple Haze the farist level in the land :D)

Ends of the Earth is the last regular level before you supposedly win the game so you obviously know it's the ENDS OF all the regular levels then you leave THE EARTH of Terknorn(sp.?) interesting huh?

Guess it's the time for the worst level's (except fire in the hole because of V-Blade)
the fire caverns. If You Can't Stand The Heat..... (get out of the kitchen) is a phrase that means if your not up to the challenge don't even try.

Out of the Frying Pan, goes onto, INTO THE FIRE (just so it stands out it's in caps) which means you have gone from a bad situation to something worse.

The Last one is Fire in the Hole but I'll need more time on that one sorry It seems like I can't find the information now but don't be upset and about it to use all the but yo will know what that last one means by 12:00 P.M. eastern time so see you tomarrow and you will have the answer to all your questions.

But you know what I might just make that time earlier to make you happy but also so nobody does it before I do Ok TTFN Tatta for now good night

------------------

I was just being contemplative. Also, Purple Haze is a Jimmy Hendrix song. And Out of the Frying Pan... In to the Fire is an expression which orginates form the Hobbit. 😉

------------------
Crime? What crime?... That I killed a vile noxious insect, an old pawnbroker woman, of use to no one! ... Killing her was atonement for forty sins. ... (blood) Which all men shed, which flows and has always flowed in streams, which is split like champagne, and for which men are crowned benefactors of mankind.”

oh yeah silly me sorry about it posting twice last night my computer was really ticking me off it kept going back to a screen saying your using someone registered's name about ten times then it said my passwors was invaliad then it said it couldn't process my post so I kept clicking on submit and it finally got through but I guess it got through twice for some unexplained reason welll i hope you understand now even though you weren't exactly expecting an answer like this I hope you now have a bigger understanding of what the level names mean and if you still want Fire in the Hole i'll give you the answer

-----This is Overrider720 signing off

(i don't have asigniture so i'm going to use this for now) 🙂 🙂

------------------