still can't find it

I need the V-Blade spell HHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPP :mad: :mad: :mad:

------------------

On which part of my previous post on this topic do you need help?

OT - Hey Zelda! - what happened to my Karma???
------------------

(This message has been edited by MonsterLady (edited 04-01-2001).)

What do you mean by go left Detour up. Any Hints of areas Where It's near is good to :frown:

------------------

Originally posted by Overrider720:
**What do you mean by go left Detour up. Any Hints of areas Where It's near is good to:frown:

Okay - I'll try to be more specific.

As you first enter the level, there is an cloud down below the path you are on (not the cloud to the right). To the left of that cloud is a pathway. You go up on that pathway and there are some goblins in between some patches of fire. There are also some flying thingies. The way left is blocked by a stone door. Go up to push the button to open the door.

Once through that door continue going left. There is a large pool of lava which you will cross by leaping between suspended steps (killing the lava monsters along the way).

As you continue left you will come to another stone door. You have to go up and back to the right - almost back to the first stone door - to find the button for the second door.

Once you are through there just keep going left and the V blade is on a pedestal.

------------------

Originally posted by MonsterLady:
**On which part of my previous post on this topic do you need help?

OT - Hey Zelda! - what happened to my Karma???**

Oh..bother. I must have hit the warn button instead of the praise button. It's been a long weekend. I'm sorry..hopefully the problem is fixed now...Oh Honored Leader. 🙂

---Zelda

------------------
All I know is that wherever Ben goes, great software follows--Merciless

Originally posted by Zelda:
**Oh..bother. I must have hit the warn button instead of the praise button. It's been a long weekend. I'm sorry..hopefully the problem is fixed now...Oh Honored Leader.:)

---Zelda

thank you. thank you very much. (trying to do my best Elvis impersonation, but it doesn't translate to cyberspace very well).

------------------

Hey Monsterlady I did everything you told me to. Everything is there where you told me to go EXCEPT!!!! :mad: the most importint part the spell!! :mad: Monsterlady, what version of Ferazel do you have, I have1.0.2 :frown: I heard someone talk about a version 1.0.3 here is that yours?

------------------

Originally posted by Overrider720:
**Hey Monsterlady I did everything you told me to. Everything is there where you told me to go EXCEPT!!!!:mad: the most importint part the spell!! :mad: Monsterlady, what version of Ferazel do you have, I have1.0.2 :frown: I heard someone talk about a version 1.0.3 here is that yours?

Yes, you MUST upgrade to 1.03.

Here is a link (url="http://"http://www.AmbrosiaSW.com/cgi-bin/vftp/show.pl?product=ferazel&category;=essentials&display;=date&file;=Ferazel_Update.bin")http://www.AmbrosiaS...azel_Update.bin(/url)

Hope the link works - if not you can find it by going back to the main Ambrosia SW website and following the links.

------------------

Thank you so much Monsterlady I'm downloading the plug right now I owe it all to you 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂

------------------

You're most welcome.
I'm only helping you the way others have helped me in the past.
Enjoy the game. (especially with the V-blade - now you can go back and kill all the little fishies in River of Fears).
ML

------------------

I just kill the fishies with my dagger or my ice pick. But it's so disheartening to see the coins fall down into oblivion.

------------------
EV Haiku- by Matt Burch
Turrets spit blue flame
I laugh as a patrol ship
Turns into space dust