Catapult in Unemployed in Greenland

Does the catapult have a special purpose, aside from propelling me across the bit of water?

Lynzy

------------------

I don't think it does. Somebody else might know more than me, though

------------------
He was a lame duck. Not the metaphoical lame duck, but a real lame duck. One that had stepped on a land mine.
(url="http://"http://www.bushoncrack.com")dubyadubyadubya.bushoncrack.com(/url)

Originally posted by LynzyIdaho:
**Does the catapult have a special purpose, aside from propelling me across the bit of water?

Lynzy

Ok, I haven't played the original game for months and it's starting to show. Everytime I post I usually get corrected. 🙂 But doesn't it catapult you across acid? Which is sort of...useful?

---Zelda

------------------
All I know is that wherever Ben goes, great software follows--Merciless

But doesn't it catapult you across acid? Which is sort of...useful?<<

Nah, it's just water, easily swimmable. But while you're here.... <G> I'm still 15 or 16 percent shy of all the secrets in the Eastern Reaches. I've found the one behind the button on the far side of the chasm, and it seems to me that there ought to be a button that triggers the rock shooting thingie just across the way from the guy in the mask. Is there one somewhere or is that barrel just ornamental?

Lynzy

------------------

Originally posted by LynzyIdaho:
**> >But doesn't it catapult you across acid? Which is sort of...useful?<<

Nah, it's just water, easily swimmable. But while you're here.... <G> I'm still 15 or 16 percent shy of all the secrets in the Eastern Reaches. I've found the one behind the button on the far side of the chasm, and it seems to me that there ought to be a button that triggers the rock shooting thingie just across the way from the guy in the mask. Is there one somewhere or is that barrel just ornamental?

Lynzy

The catapult is just to practice on for later levels when it does matter (spikes, acid, etc.)
You have to go back to the Eastern Reaches after you get some fire seeds to get the last secret. I think that one particular barrel is just ornamental.

------------------

cant he just walk around them?

------------------
if i had four legs, ide run realy fast. Ide have afew problems, when i took a bath,. but who wants some jellybeans, when there at the show, ill give you my handbag, if you let me know that you love meeeeeeee, oh you love meeeeeeeee.

Originally posted by particlestan:
**cant he just walk around them?

No. Since you haven't seen the game, obviously...why are you challenging answers for questions? Me hopes you aren't here to troll...

---Zelda

------------------
All I know is that wherever Ben goes, great software follows--Merciless

Uh oh, pstan has found your board. 😉

------------------
"Bond, GlueBubble Bond"
::walks down the mountain::

Is the catapult to make you die, 'cause I did on my first go; if you spin-jump in the water you'll know what I mean...

------------------