Parched Earth

I am hoping someone can help me get through the timed parched earth area. (Now I remember
why I usually play adventure games!) Cannons shooting straight up don't throw Ferazel beyond the end of the cannon about 70% of the time. This happens even if I have my hands nowhere near the controls! The "swim" under the wall through quicksand also costs me quite a bit of time.

I would appreciate any help with these two issues or any other suggestions!

------------------

Well, being myself Ferazel and having myself passed the Parched Earth after 2 tries, I have no suggestions but to practise. The cannons are indeed a real pain in the @$$ but you just have to press the "UP" arrow and right then the left arrow to go left. Just takes a bit of time though.

About the sand thing, I did it that way: I kept running on the left while Ferazel was dripping so that he could run immediately. As soon as he passed the wall I jumped/released the jump key until he was out. It takes you what... 10 seconds. I was at about 1:10 at this moment. Good luck, but do not despair: it's possible to do without running out of time at all!

------------------

Where you have to swim through the sand, go up on the wall that you have to pass under. When you get to the top, shoot at the roof 🙂

------------------
-- Jeff
"All I know is that wherever Ben goes, great software follows." -Merciless

Thanks for the feedback. It only took you two tries, Aussie? I am impressed! I must have
spent an hour or two on it so far without even making it to the end!

------------------

But.... I am a computer geek....

Actually the Labyrinth helped me to quickly finish that parched earth trick. Don't laugh, but you must concentrate VERY much.

In case you wanna know, I broke 3 keyboards, 4 glasses and 1 mouse before I finished Ferazel.

😄

------------------