Stuck on The Labyrinth

Look, I know it's supposed to be puzzling, but this is nuts. Right now, I'm dead-ended at Flash Freeze - I need more equipment to get passed it, I think, which I surmise that I'm intended to pick up from the castle's boss. Parched earth is also a little out of my league at present, leaving me with The Labyrinth. I feel like I'm maybe 2/3 of the way through it (generally around the area with the four-way swinging spiked maces), but I've explored every avenue I can think of and I keep reaching dead-ends. Pointers, anyone? Please?

-reg

------------------
"Oh crap. I'm going to hell - I put the Bible next to Mein Kampf again."
-Her Holiness, Pope Jenne "Kirby" Hubbs

Originally posted by Regulus:
**Look, I know it's supposed to be puzzling, but this is nuts. Right now, I'm dead-ended at Flash Freeze - I need more equipment to get passed it, I think, which I surmise that I'm intended to pick up from the castle's boss. Parched earth is also a little out of my league at present, leaving me with The Labyrinth. I feel like I'm maybe 2/3 of the way through it (generally around the area with the four-way swinging spiked maces), but I've explored every avenue I can think of and I keep reaching dead-ends. Pointers, anyone? Please?

-reg

For the Labyrinth, try the map here: (url="http://"http://www.employees.3gi.com/~ereid/ferazel/")http://www.employees...~ereid/ferazel/(/url)

For Flash Freeze - you can finish it, but make sure you follow all the Xichrons (at the leaping area) to buy the ice pick. You will then have to go through again (at least partially) to get the stuff behind the ice walls.

Parched Earth - Practice, Practice, Practice (and a slow computer helps).

------------------

hug

somebody give this person another karma point.

-reg

------------------

I want a moderator to raise my karma

:frown: :frown: :eek: :eek: :frown: :frown:

------------------

Waiiiit.... who the heck do I buy the ice pick from??

-reg

------------------

Originally posted by Regulus:
**Waiiiit.... who the heck do I buy the ice pick from??

-reg

Okay, I'll spell it out for you.

In the level there is an area where you have to use a speed power up to leap across some chasms. The second to last pillar you leap from has some xichrons going down the side of it. Carefully crawl down the side onto the hidden platform. There is a transporting door there - go through the door (in the usual way) and you will find yourself in a room with someone who will sell you some useful items, if you have enough coins. After you buy whatever you like, get the speed powerup, go back out and finish leaping the final chasm.

To get the red xichron at the end of the leaps I have found the tree trunk spell quite useful. But be careful - all that hard work is easily lost trying to get that red xichron!

------------------