Ice level problem

Hello experts habnabits,

So far I managed to play the game without too much hiccups. I found out that to kill the first "boss", you need to throw the rocks on them, I found out every exit, etc, etc. But now I'm stuck. I just finished the Ice-something level (I don't remember the name, but it's the level where you find the ice spell, the one to create ice walls). When I finish the level, there are a few oddities: I found only 50% of the secrets (I missed a secret issue or something?), BUT... I'm stuck. I cannot go on just because there is no new level appearing on the map of the 7 lands. What must I do? It looks like if the fire part was at the very opposite. HELP!

------------------

There is no level after Iceconoclasm, the point of that level is simply to gain the ice wall spell. Try going back to previous levels (use the arrow keys while on the map screen) and looking for other exits. They will lead you to other areas of the map like ruins and fire.

------------------
Your pet poodle is flying loop-de-loops over my microchips! The poodle is coming! The poodle is coming! (Don't ask 🙂 )

Specifically, remember back to the level where you came up out of the ground and headed to the right (there was a spiked ball swinging around a tree to the left). Go that way (towards the spiked ball) and that's the second exit of that level.

I'm not trying to be vague, I just forgot the name of the level 🙂

------------------
-- Jeff
"All I know is that wherever Ben goes, great software follows." -Merciless

Originally posted by Merciless:
**Specifically, remember back to the level where you came up out of the ground and headed to the right (there was a spiked ball swinging around a tree to the left). Go that way (towards the spiked ball) and that's the second exit of that level.

I'm not trying to be vague, I just forgot the name of the level 🙂

That's "Unemployed in Greenland".

------------------

Only 50%?
Hmm, do you have the Ice Pick?
You need it to get past the Ice Barrier.

------------------
Measuring energy in kilowatt-hours is as stupid as measuring distance in knot-seconds.

Yeah, I purchased the Ice Pick the level before Ice.. ah, I keep forgetting the name. Anyway, thanks for your help! Launches Ferazel

------------------