[ANN]One Ferazel Against the World 1.1 Released

I just finished a new version. It adds another level and changes some things in the first three. I uploaded it, but it might take a day or so for a moderator to notice it and post it there.

------------------
Stupidity got us into this mess, why can't it get us out, too.

Added.

------------------
I propose that Al Gore and Dubya Bush be dumped in favor of the Whig Party. Who's with me?

There is a problem w/ the BinHex format. When I try to DL it, it displays text that says, "This needs to be in BinHex 4.0" and some garbled code. My last level worked fine. I've uploaded another version in case I forgot to translate the last one. Could you or someone else please check this out?

------------------

Originally posted by Bob the Mediocre:
**There is a problem w/ the BinHex format. When I try to DL it, it displays text that says, "This needs to be in BinHex 4.0" and some garbled code. My last level worked fine. I've uploaded another version in case I forgot to translate the last one. Could you or someone else please check this out?

It works fine now...no need to option-click.

---Zelda

------------------
I'd rather be a woman than a man. Women can cry, we get to wear cuter clothes, and we're the first to be rescued off sinking ships.

You mean, you'll put down your rock and I'll put down my sword and we'll try and kill each other like civilized people?

Thanks!

------------------