I finally got Ferazel's Wand and I have a QUESTION!

Hey, people, can you tell me this? I'm stuck on the level called Flash Freeze and HOW do i get across the BIG GAP? the one where you can get a speed power up before jumping. Anyone know what i mean? Also Parched Earth is making me MAD! And where DO you find Dimbo???

------------------
Location: Up Yer Butt And Around The Corner Where The Mushrooms Grow And The Sun Don't Shine!

Originally posted by GameFanatic:
**Hey, people, can you tell me this? I'm stuck on the level called Flash Freeze and HOW do i get across the BIG GAP? the one where you can get a speed power up before jumping. Anyone know what i mean? Also Parched Earth is making me MAD! And where DO you find Dimbo???

You have to jumpreally far and grab the wall. Dimbo is in the labyrinth and the answer to Parched Earth is to keep trying. Hope I helped. 😄 😄 😄

------------------
"Have the lambs stopped screaming yet?"
"Heh heh, delicious...." (Toblerones :D)
"Soppy?!?! That's an insult!"
"And who's to blame? I could assume the loneliness of my white room."

**Hey, people, can you tell me this? I'm stuck on the level called Flash Freeze and HOW do i get across the BIG GAP? the one where you can get a speed power up before jumping. Anyone know what i mean? Also Parched Earth is making me MAD! And where DO you find Dimbo???

A running jump will do it. And take a good look around before you make the last jump. 😉

------------------

I tried a running jump, but it ALWAYS falls short. I know i'm doing something wrong.
on Parched Earth, the part with the turning cannons always stops me (No not the one at the beginning...) And WHERE in the labyrinth is dimbo?

------------------
Location: Up Yer Butt And Around The Corner Where The Mushrooms Grow And The Sun Don't Shine!

**I tried a running jump, but it ALWAYS falls short. I know i'm doing something wrong.
on Parched Earth, the part with the turning cannons always stops me (No not the one at the beginning...) And WHERE in the labyrinth is dimbo?

Allright, parched earth gave me trouble too. here is how I did it:

when you get to the turning cannons just time the first one so it lands you in the one that goes up&down; then when your at the top fire into the next up&down; one (skiping the one that turns) and so on hope it helps!

------------------