Xichra's Lair

I finally did it!! I reached the Xichra's Lair, and honnestly!! 😄 I frustated myself all through this bad level called "End of the Earth" (the worst of all!!), and I'm here...

But there is a problem. I can easily kill the 2 guardians, but then, I can't even hurt the Queen... Is it possible to hurt her? And to kill her? If so, how??

By the way, "End of the Earth" is A LOT more difficult and more frustating than "Parched Earth" (that I can finish in less than 3 minutes...). More difficult, and the less interresting of all the game IMHO !! I don't know why Ambrosia put suched of levels in a game like that!! :mad:

Anyway, for Xichra's Lair, can anyone please help me?

Veltor

------------------

Originally posted by Veltor:
**I finally did it!! I reached the Xichra's Lair, and honnestly!!:D I frustated myself all through this bad level called "End of the Earth" (the worst of all!!), and I'm here...

But there is a problem. I can easily kill the 2 guardians, but then, I can't even hurt the Queen... Is it possible to hurt her? And to kill her? If so, how??

Try using Ziridium and Fire Seeds.

I'm running into a problem here and wonder if anyone else has had this happen. I will go through my supply of Ziridium Seeds and start using my Fire Seeds only to have them thrown from a different place on the screen than Ferazel's hand. Needless to say this prevents me from landing them on target. Is this a bug? Has anyone else had this happen? I'd really like to take out this evil Tinkerbell and move on to "Basic Nothingness" and other creations you all are working on. (I have the update v.1.0.3)

Thanks!

------------------

Yes. I have had this happen to me on occassion too. I also have the most recent version.
Sometimes it doesn't happen. When it does, I quit and restart the game & it is usually okay. (Very frustrating when you've got her "down" and just about "out" to have to start over again.)

------------------
AN OLD IRISH CURSE...
May those who love us love us.And those that don't love us, May God turn their hearts. And if He doesn't turn their hearts, May he turn their ankles, So we'll know them by their limping.

(This message has been edited by MonsterLady (edited 10-27-2000).)

(This message has been edited by MonsterLady (edited 10-27-2000).)