A new board

There should be more than one message board for Ferazel's Wand. Some people are using MASCOT to make worlds, so there should be a world updates/posting board. Anyone that has more ideas for new boards, or likes my idea, please add a reply!

------------------
Ferazel Rocks!

Originally posted by ferazel_09:
**There should be more than one message board for Ferazel's Wand. Some people are using MASCOT to make worlds, so there should be a world updates/posting board. Anyone that has more ideas for new boards, or likes my idea, please add a reply!

Well..since Mascot has NOT been released to the general public, I don't think that there's going to be a ton of new Ferazel worlds. Tis sad, I know.

---Zelda

------------------
I'd rather be a woman than a man. Women can cry, we get to wear cuter clothes, and we're the first to be rescued off sinking ships.

You mean, you'll put down your rock and I'll put down my sword and we'll try and kill each other like civilized people?

Well, I said some people, but anyway, there should be more then one board.

------------------
Ferazel Rocks!

yeah. I actually agree with him.

------------------
I bought a Venus Fly Trap today. I was going to name it 'Republican', but the fly trap is beneficial to the enviroment. I'll save that name - someday I might find a plant that eats poor people and minorities.
AIM-OctoberFost
Yahoo Messenger-OctoberFost
http://www.OctoberDevelopment.com

Ferazel's Wand has the least expandability of all the games of the past 3 to 4 years, except Cythera. One (slowly-moving) world does not justify a new board, I think. Who would post? Ben has nothing new for Ferazel at this immediate time. This world I'm making is just an isolated occasion.

If there's a 3rd party editor behind someone's back, then bring out the streamers and instate the new web board. Else, bring it to the main board, sez I.

------------------
MY MAGNETIC POEM #4023.1
twice in a dream i visioned
nerds content with empowering
man and space