Ends of the Earth

How do you get past Ends of the Earth? Looking with a Mist Potion, it's the part right befefore the floating wizards, and claws. It's the part with the sealed wall after the flames, spikes and ax goblins.

------------------

Originally posted by ferazel_09:
**How do you get past Ends of the Earth? Looking with a Mist Potion, it's the part right befefore the floating wizards, and claws. It's the part with the sealed wall after the flames, spikes and ax goblins.

You go into the chamber to the right of the save point, up the wall and then fire up.

------------------

Ok, but can you describe that a little better? Maybe a picture?

------------------

Ok, but can you describe that a little better? Maybe a picture?

------------------

**Ok, but can you describe that a little better? Maybe a picture?

Ummm...
Go as far to the right as you can. Then go up the wall. You just shoot the ceiling out of the enclosed room - Go to the top of the right wall and fire up with the boomerang spell. (Hold the "up" key and the "fire" key at the same time.)

------------------

As long as we're on the subject....I got up the spiked walls and crossed over to staggered cannons which shoots you down amidst those horrible floating wraiths and knives. I found the transporter and got the rez necklace and smite rings and killed the purple goblin. At the right end, there is a red button on the other side of the wall. Can I get there from transporter room? Also, I'm having difficulty getting up to the spiked walls back in the room with the wraiths and knives. Out of the Frying Pan was easy compared to this. I keep dying and starting over (what's new?) May I please have a hint? (or two or three). Thanks for all you help through this journey. I hate those wraiths! :frown:

------------------
Put all your eggs in one basket and -- WATCH THAT BASKET.

Originally posted by btwdmorgans@aol.com:
**I found the transporter and got the rez necklace and smite rings and killed the purple goblin. At the right end, there is a red button on the other side of the wall. Can I get there from transporter room?:frown:

No, you can't get to that red button from that room. You get to that point later on.

(And be prepared to die many times). I too dislike intensely the wraiths! It helps to have a rez necklace or two (although I try to save mine for the last stage - Xichra!)

What I did to lower the chances of dying was to get the smite rings, etc., then go back up to the left and back to the rejuvinating purple pool, and then got the other smite rings, then back to the pool, then tried to climb up the spiked wall. What worked best for me was the tree trunk spell all the way to the top, although some people have used tree trunk and then switched to ice wall.

Here's a hint - once you get past the spiked wall and the plants you'll come to some springs. You'll want to find the hidden save spot (follow the xichrons) just before the springs before attempting the springs.

There are some excellent previous posts on how to get past the springs once you are there.

Hope there are enough hints here to get you through.

------------------

These are pretty good hints, but how do you get up the spiked walls after those floating wizards and knives. I've tried the Tree Trunk and the Ice Wall spells, but they don't seem to work. Anyways, how do you kill the floating wizards, I've figured out how to hut them, but how do you kill them?

------------------

**These are pretty good hints, but how do you get up the spiked walls after those floating wizards and knives. I've tried the Tree Trunk and the Ice Wall spells, but they don't seem to work. Anyways, how do you kill the floating wizards, I've figured out how to hut them, but how do you kill them?

Unfortunately, we can't kill them. Oh, how I would like to blow one to smithereenies. I guess I'll keep practicing like with every other level. It's strange how a certain spot is easy for some and very difficult for others. I have made it through difficult situations with little effort while it was a beast for others and vice versa. Frosty

------------------

Originally posted by btwdmorgans@aol.com:
**Unfortunately, we can't kill them. Oh, how I would like to blow one to smithereenies. I guess I'll keep practicing like with every other level. It's strange how a certain spot is easy for some and very difficult for others. I have made it through difficult situations with little effort while it was a beast for others and vice versa. Frosty

Oh, I almost forgot to thank you, MonsterLady..I'll just keep trying until a miracle happens. I, of course, was looking for an easier, softer way. Thanks! :redface:

------------------

**These are pretty good hints, but how do you get up the spiked walls after those floating wizards and knives. I've tried the Tree Trunk and the Ice Wall spells, but they don't seem to work.

To get up the spiked wall I would stand to the right of the opening, then shoot the tree trunk spell to the left, the leap on the treetrunk and carry on up.
It does take some practice.

On my slower 6500 I have time to switch over to the ice wall once up to the level of the spikes and carry on up that way. On my PB the tree trunk disappears too quickly to switch over to the ice wall. I've found the processor speeds have made some levels easier on one computer (not always the same one) than the other. Go figure.

**Anyways, how do you kill the floating wizards, I've figured out how to hut them, but how do you kill them?

Can't kill them but you can deflect their shots using your shield.

**Oh, I almost forgot to thank you, MonsterLady..I'll just keep trying until a miracle happens. I, of course, was looking for an easier, softer way. Thanks!

You're welcome. The best (or worst) of the level, IMO, is yet to come!

------------------

Originally posted by MonsterLady:
****These are pretty good hints, but how do you get up the spiked walls after those floating wizards and knives. I've tried the Tree Trunk and the Ice Wall spells, but they don't seem to work.

To get up the spiked wall I would stand to the right of the opening, then shoot the tree trunk spell to the left, the leap on the treetrunk and carry on up.
It does take some practice.

On my slower 6500 I have time to switch over to the ice wall once up to the level of the spikes and carry on up that way. On my PB the tree trunk disappears too quickly to switch over to the ice wall. I've found the processor speeds have made some levels easier on one computer (not always the same one) than the other. Go figure.

**Anyways, how do you kill the floating wizards, I've figured out how to hut them, but how do you kill them?

Can't kill them but you can deflect their shots using your shield.

**Oh, I almost forgot to thank you, MonsterLady..I'll just keep trying until a miracle happens. I, of course, was looking for an easier, softer way. Thanks!

You're welcome. The best (or worst) of the level, IMO, is yet to come!

At the risk of sounding really dense....how do you get up a vertical wall with tree trunk spell? I can do it easily with ice wall, but I don't think I've ever used the tree trunk except on the ground to reach a high ledge....not spikes. Also, my tree trunk spell lasts exactly 3 seconds....shucks, I don't think that fast with wraiths killing me and knives slashing me. Any ideas, Monster Lady? Stuck in Ends of the Earth 😞

It takes a little practice to get it right - but you can climb up the tree trunk. You shoot the spell a few times to get the tree trunk built up, then latch on to the side of it - be sure to keep the tree trunk a little higher than Ferazel's head - then shoot some more, climb, shoot some more, climb, etc. It can get tricky when you get to the top and then have to climb up and over the tree trunk to get to the ledge or wall, but you'll get the hang of it.

You'll use this ALOT in Ends of the Earth, so don't worry, you'll get plenty of practice with it!! Good luck! 🙂

------------------