So whats it like?

Just wondering what ferazel's wand is like, is it a cool platform game or is it kinda dodgy? Judging by the posts and all here it must be pretty good, i'll have to give it a go. COuld you describe what the gameplay is like?

Thanks.

------------------
"How can I make it go faster?" -Me-

Originally posted by Azdara:
**Just wondering what ferazel's wand is like, is it a cool platform game or is it kinda dodgy? Judging by the posts and all here it must be pretty good, i'll have to give it a go. COuld you describe what the gameplay is like?

Thanks.

It's a sidescrolling game with excellent graphics and awesome music.
Best advice I can give is to download the demo. The demo doesn't have all the features of the full game, but if you enjoy the demo you'll love the game. Just make sure you get v1.03.

------------------

Originally posted by Azdara:
**Just wondering what ferazel's wand is like, is it a cool platform game or is it kinda dodgy? Judging by the posts and all here it must be pretty good, i'll have to give it a go. COuld you describe what the gameplay is like?

Thanks.

I would say the game is a side-scrolling adventure/arcade game. The graphics are great and the music is awesome. It has many cool RPG elements like spell casting. I would definitely recommend getting the game. If you're not sure, download the demo. 😄 😄 😄

------------------
Have the lambs stopped screaming yet?

Heh heh, delicious.....

AIM: Von Katmun (The almighty and powerful one)

Yah, download the demo, and because I'm sure you'll love it, get the game as soon as you beat the demo. 🙂

-Cal

------------------
Calvin Crane
AIM- FriendlyGuy5
ICQ- 75568892
Vote FriendlyGuy for Moderator!

Thanks lads , i'l go do that now.

------------------
"How can I make it go faster?" -Me-