Where's Eldar in Flash Freeze?

I was wondering where the entrance to Eldar the mechant's place is in the level Flash Freeze. I know it's probably listed somewhere in the web board, but I'm to lazy to look for it. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

------------------
Have the lambs stopped screaming yet?

Originally posted by SmasherOfPumpkins:
**I was wondering where the entrance to Eldar the mechant's place is in the level Flash Freeze. I know it's probably listed somewhere in the web board, but I'm to lazy to look for it.:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Follow the xichrons when you're leaping across the chasms.
Too lazy to answer any more completely! 😄

------------------

Originally posted by MonsterLady:
**Follow the xichrons when you're leaping across the chasms.
Too lazy to answer any more completely! 😄

Thank you MonsterLady for telling me, but could you be more specific?

------------------

Originally posted by SmasherOfPumpkins:
**Thank you MonsterLady for telling me, but could you be more specific?

It's about 3/4 of the way through the level. Once you use the power-up to leap across a series of chasms. On the next to last ledge, you'll see some xichrons that lead down to another ledge. There's an entrance to a cave..and there's your man.

---Zelda

------------------
I'd rather be a woman than a man. Women can cry, we get to wear cuter clothes, and we're the first to be rescued off sinking ships.

You mean, you'll put down your rock and I'll put down my sword and we'll try and kill each other like civilized people?

Thanks Zelda and MonsterLady, I was able to find Eldar and buy an ice pick as well as some escape rings. 😄 😄 😄

------------------