Higher Goblin.

On the second level, how do you kill the goblin throwing knives at the top of a ledge near the beginning of the level, without getting sevearly hurt? He's right near the save block, by the way.

Sincerely,
Zeta

------------------
Axis Software: Ares Port - Star Trek ReCreation
(url="http://"mailto:Jonathan@Woodburn.cc")mailto:Jonathan@Woodburn.cc(/url)Jonathan@Woodburn.cc

Originally posted by Zeta:
**On the second level, how do you kill the goblin throwing knives at the top of a ledge near the beginning of the level, without getting sevearly hurt? He's right near the save block, by the way.

Sincerely,
Zeta

Zeta - can you be a little more specific? (There's a couple of spots in the level you could mean.)

There is one spot where there are three levels with a goblin throwing knives on the second level. At that spot I've found the best thing to do is jump to the first level and drive the guy that's there off the end (come back and finish him later). Then climb up to the top of the wall, jump back left onto the top level and roll the stone that's there to the left so it drops down onto the knife throwing guy below. Then use the stone to kill the other guys by dropping onto them in turn. If this isn't the spot you're talking about let me know and I'll try again.

------------------

Originally posted by Zeta:
**On the second level, how do you kill the goblin throwing knives at the top of a ledge near the beginning of the level, without getting sevearly hurt? He's right near the save block, by the way.

Sincerely,
Zeta

Hey Zeta..are you playing the demo or the actual game? Level two then becomes something different. 🙂 But if you are on Central Caverns, then Monsterlady's suggestion about using the rock is good, or you could just let him chase you until he falls into that crevice right in front of him and then deal with him later. (Apparently, Goblins don't jump.)

---Zelda

------------------
I'd rather be a woman than a man. Women can cry, we get to wear cuter clothes, and we're the first to be rescued off sinking ships.

You mean, you'll put down your rock and I'll put down my sword and we'll try and kill each other like civilized people?