Freezing and impatient

After about 200 tries, I finally got to the Flash Freeze merchant. So....am I supposed to have the money for this ice pick spell? Egads...They're coming to take me away, haha, hehe, haha...to the ferazel farm.

Jae

------------------

Originally posted by Jaelb:
After about 200 tries, I finally got to the Flash Freeze merchant. So....am I supposed to have the money for this ice pick spell? Egads...They're coming to take me away, haha, hehe, haha...to the ferazel farm.

Jae

By the time I reached the Flash Freeze merchant I had about 1100 coins, so I believe we are expected to have the money of the ice pick. Have you been spending your money in A Scent of Peril or have you just not been collecting it?

Nif

------------------

Nif....i am impressed that you had 1100 coins at that time. Perhaps you might consider becoming a Ferazel Financial Consultant....lol.

------------------

Originally posted by cjazz:
**Nif....i am impressed that you had 1100 coins at that time. Perhaps you might consider becoming a Ferazel Financial Consultant....lol.

I had 1460 🙂

------------------
-- Jeff

Originally posted by MissNif:
**By the time I reached the Flash Freeze merchant I had about 1100 coins, so I believe we are expected to have the money of the ice pick. Have you been spending your money in A Scent of Peril or have you just not been collecting it?

Nif

Sheesh. Heck, I dunno where my money goes. Anyone have a Ferazel Visa?
J

------------------

I suppose it also has something to do with the order that you do the levels. If you do the fire levels and all that before getting to Flash Freeze, then of course you'll have all the money collected in those levels.

Nif

------------------

And there's Purple Haze, too... there's mounds of money in there.

------------------

need lots of money??
Go down into the monster room towards the end with a few multi crystals and kill monsters and bees that dont end. Each one will be worth between 1 and 5 coins. I had 3 multi crystals, and well, I made a killing, and lots of money. 🙂

kirsten

------------------