Ferazel review at MacAddict.com

Originally posted by MonsterLady:
**But having fun anyway (and isn't that the point?;) )

Of course! 🙂

------------------
-- Jeff

Originally posted by MissNif:
**But have you tried making through Parched Earth in under 5 minutes going that slow?;)

Nif

The verdict is in - I prefer the 6500. Made it through Parched Earth on about the 10th try (vs more like 1000 on my PB). It's not that my clock is slow - took 5 minutes 'real time' just like on the PB. It is just much easier to time the dragon cannons. Started the game right from the the beginning and found leaping easier too (especially in Flash Freeze).

------------------

**The verdict is in - I prefer the 6500. It is just much easier to time the dragon cannons. Started the game right from the the beginning and found leaping easier too (especially in Flash Freeze).

Hmmm, maybe that's why I'm so good at FW (especially in those tough spots like the Flash Freeze jumps and all the cannon sequences) :)...my computer is so "slow" (of course I'm on a 6500 too). I did notice that when I played it on my friend's iBook that Ferazel seemed to move a lot faster, so maybe having a slower computer is better for playing...who knows.

The odd thing is that it never occured to me (and it still doesn't) that Ferazel moved slowly. It all seems normal to me.

------------------
-- Jeff

(This message has been edited by Merciless (edited 06-10-2000).)

Originally posted by Merciless:
**The odd thing is that it never occured to me (and it still doesn't) that Ferazel moved slowly. It all seems normal to me.

Now that I'm using the 6500 exclusively for FW the movement seems "normal" to me now too. I tried to use the PB the other night and got very frustrated because Ferazel would move very quickly past the point I wanted to be.

Long live the old and the slow! (Not just computers either 😉 ).

------------------

**Now that I'm using the 6500 exclusively for FW the movement seems "normal" to me now too. I tried to use the PB the other night and got very frustrated because Ferazel would move very quickly past the point I wanted to be.

Long live the old and the slow! (Not just computers either 😉 ).

Darn it. How unfair. I'm going to pout and whine over this awhile. I want a slower Ferazel!!!

---Zelda

------------------
The difference between men and women is simple: men are insane and women are idiots.