Are these bugs?

I finally got the Ferazel CD! Thanks to Ambrosia, the shipping only took 3 days!!
Gonna play mad Ferazel over the weekend! 😉

So, I played the first 4,5 levels and noticed some bugs. (not sure)
Would be great if you people can help me with them!

1. Mandriaki(?) Warrior - I defeated him, cleared level, but it says I only have 50% secret discovered. Double-checked level but couldn't find anymore secrets! Is this a bug?

2. In some places where you can hit walls/ceilings/grounds with fireball, the chunk of soil sometimes
remains. Another bug?

3. I find stuff like rocks, catapults and carts. After I use them they remain in the same place no matter what I do - even re-entering levels. I don't like this because, for example, when you ride a cart and accidentally goes into the wrong place - theres no way to put it back to the initial placement and try it again. Are these things intentionally set up like that?

Although I find monior bugs, graphical gliches, Ferazel is definately one of the best games I've ever played on a Mac! 🙂

------------------

Originally posted by khelereth:
**I finally got the Ferazel CD! Thanks to Ambrosia, the shipping only took 3 days!!
Gonna play mad Ferazel over the weekend! 😉

So, I played the first 4,5 levels and noticed some bugs. (not sure)
Would be great if you people can help me with them!

1. Mandriaki(?) Warrior - I defeated him, cleared level, but it says I only have 50% secret discovered. Double-checked level but couldn't find anymore secrets! Is this a bug?

2. In some places where you can hit walls/ceilings/grounds with fireball, the chunk of soil sometimes
remains. Another bug?

3. I find stuff like rocks, catapults and carts. After I use them they remain in the same place no matter what I do - even re-entering levels. I don't like this because, for example, when you ride a cart and accidentally goes into the wrong place - theres no way to put it back to the initial placement and try it again. Are these things intentionally set up like that?

Although I find monior bugs, graphical gliches, Ferazel is definately one of the best games I've ever played on a Mac! 🙂

Glad to hear that you got your CD so quickly - wow, you've been power-playing if you've already gotten through 4 or 5 levels!!

1. Mandritaki Warrior - still something you're missing - having you tried "jumping" around?

2. Not quite sure what you mean here - in some places you can't always break through with a fireball.

3. Having things remain in place even when you go back won't affect your game play - you can still get to everywhere that you need to (like with the cart for example - you don't need the cart to take you anywhere specific - it's just a fun ride down).

It's a great game, isn't it? Have fun Ferazeling! 😄

------------------