Save spots are limited?

One thing I noticed in the demo I didn't like:
I was unable to use the save spot more than once.

Does this mean that once you use up all the save spots in the whole game,
there's no way you can save your data after it?

Which I thought, makes it very difficult to discover all the secrets and complete the levels.

-Khel
(still waiting for email from Ambrosia, I guss they don't work Sat-Mon?)

------------------

You can't use a save spot more than once, but when you've played the game a few times (I don't think anybody actually gets through on the first try) you realize you don't have to save at every spot, and you can come back and save at that spot later in the game. Personally, I will save at the end of a level, and not at the beginning of the next one, saving that spot for later on.

It's always nice to go back and fill up on health & magic and then carry on.
You can't do this in the demo version, so you'll have to wait until the full one arrives.

------------------

You suck...

------------------
RIP THE SYSTEM!

MonsterLady is right, but I would like to add that putting down confused people is against the rules of this board. Take that stuff to the EV boards where people are used to that. 😉 I think you suck, mikee.

-Cal

------------------
Calvin Crane
"I'm not always right, but I'm never wrong!"

I see,
being able to go back to previous levels sounds kewl.
I ordered an iShock gamepad online and I'm so ready to play 😛

Has anyone completed Ferazel with all secrets/xichrons discovered 100%?

------------------

Originally posted by khelereth:
**Has anyone completed Ferazel with all secrets/xichrons discovered 100%?

You know, I wonder if Ben put something special in there for the people who do that. I can't seem to find anything in the resources that wasn't used in the game (other than a few things that wouldn't really have anything to do with a special ending). Maybe you just get the knowledge that you had a perfect game or something. 🙂

------------------
-- Jeff

(This message has been edited by Merciless (edited 05-29-2000).)

Originally posted by FriendlyGuy:
**I would like to add that putting down confused people is against the rules of this board. Take that stuff to the EV boards where people are used to that.;) I think you suck, mikee.

-Cal

Thanks Cal - I'm too much of a lady to respond to that myself!

------------------

That is an imposter who was able to guess my one letter password.

I hope andrew will ban him.

PS: Thanks Zelda, I had no idea someone was doing this on other boards.

------------------
tear it down / AIM: G2uidehatr

Mikee isn't afraid to piss people off by stating his opinions in...sometimes less than tactful ways. 🙂 But I felt pretty sure he wasn't the type to say something rude JUST to piss people off. Unlike a couple of other people that we've had visit these boards. Or maybe it's only been just one all along. One who uses many screennames. At any rate, I hope you find out who your hacker is, Mikee. We could use a little less riffraff around here.

---Zelda

------------------
The difference between men and women is simple: men are insane and women are idiots.

He ain't a hacker, all he did was see that I always put "z" into my email address on the alternative EV board and guess it was my password.

------------------
tear it down / AIM: G2uidehatr