I DID IT!!!!!!!!!!

Oh my God.....i did it....I made it through Parched Earth! If I can do it....then anyone can. I swear that I am an example of persistence....and I never could have kept it up without the support of the greatest people here. I love this game....and I MADE IT!!!!!!! Onward to the fire!!!!!!! Yah!!!!!!!

------------------

Originally posted by cjazz:
**Oh my God.....i did it....I made it through Parched Earth! If I can do it....then anyone can. I swear that I am an example of persistence....and I never could have kept it up without the support of the greatest people here. I love this game....and I MADE IT!!!!!!! Onward to the fire!!!!!!! Yah!!!!!!!

Congratulations!!! It took me forever as well 😄 On ward through the fire 🆒

------------------

**Oh my God.....i did it....I made it through Parched Earth! If I can do it....then anyone can. I swear that I am an example of persistence....and I never could have kept it up without the support of the greatest people here. I love this game....and I MADE IT!!!!!!! Onward to the fire!!!!!!! Yah!!!!!!!

Congratulations! 😄 I knew you'd make it sooner or later -- everyone does right before they throw their computers out the window! 😉 Good luck in the fire levels! I have been trying to beat Xichra since before the update came out (something in me just won't go with the cheat, but I'm coming close to that!), so be forewarned of hardships ahead! 😛

Nif

------------------

(This message has been edited by MissNif (edited 05-07-2000).)

Well, I have to say that I was very jealous. I have been spending weeks trying to get through PE. A few times, I was sooo close, but didn't make it. Then tonight after trying umpteen times — I kept goofing up right at the beginning part, I turned off the game. I couldn't stand it and decided to give it one more try. I MADE IT! with 24 seconds to spare. Thanks again to all of you for your suggestions and encouragement. You've been great!

------------------

Good for you. Now overthrow the government dressed in a clown costume and we'll be impressed.

------------------
tear it down / AIM: G2uidehatr

Congratulations to both of you...I know the feeling of euphoria when you finally make it through!

Mikee...I think trying to overthrow the government in a clown suit just might be just a tad easier than the Parched Earth run. I'm sure it's close. 🙂 You try it and be the judge. Ehh..if you have the GUTS!

---Zelda (who's determined to beat Xichra this time without cheating!!!)

------------------
The difference between men and women is simple: men are insane and women are idiots.

(envious)Congrats :frown: :6 (/envious)

------------------
"The Golden Arches! The Golden Arches got me!"
-Cow
Noah:"All right, in alphebetical order."
Zebra:"Damn."
by Gary Larson