How do I get through That ice level...

The ice level is called something like "iceochasms" with a bunch of other jargon thrown in to make it hard to pronounce, but I am at the part where there are a huge line of lifts, that take me to an area with an orb, and invincibility, and 2 other things, but I found that area hard if not impossible to reach Via lift line, to the right of the lift area is a room with a spike ball, and then a wall coverd with spikes of which I presumed I must scale. I figured I mould need the invincibility, but what should I do there? do I need those powerups to get past there, or am I not supposed to get up this wall?

Please reply.

------------------
"These are my terms, abide by them or drink vacuum."-Tycho

Actually, invinicibility won't do you any good, although that's what I thought too when I first got where you are. Instead, you need the ice wall spell. It's in the level somewhere... I'm pretty sure a recent post described it.

------------------

Go back to the beginning of that level...and work your way UP....you may find what you need for the spiked walls there. Good Luck.

------------------

As for the area you are trying to reach via those lifts, it is extremely

Another question about iceconoclasm: After you kill the goblin encased in the wall, you can get to speed powerup through the back wall. But I can't figure out what it is there for!?? Any tips?

Jae

------------------

Originally posted by Jaelb:
Another question about iceconoclasm: After you kill the goblin encased in the wall, you can get to speed powerup through the back wall. But I can't figure out what it is there for!?? Any tips?

Jae

I think it is there so you can use it to run under the mace that you have to pass to get to the end of the level. I guess so that you can get through it as fast as possible, and therefore take little damage. (Ha! I say! Ha!)

---Zelda

------------------
The difference between men and women is simple: men are insane and women are idiots.