The Dig

Ok I am new at this type of game but I am addicted. I have gotten as far as The Dig. I don't have much, some spells and a few fire seeds. How to I get to the health increase. I got as far as the third save game spot and picked up the magic bonus, but where do I go from there. I am surrounded by rock in every direction. I found the invincibility bonus, How do I get out? 😕

------------------

Originally posted by Lolly:
**Ok I am new at this type of game but I am addicted. I have gotten as far as The Dig. I don't have much, some spells and a few fire seeds. How to I get to the health increase. I got as far as the third save game spot and picked up the magic bonus, but where do I go from there. I am surrounded by rock in every direction. I found the invincibility bonus, How do I get out?😕

Are you at the save point where there were a ton of goblins to kill? I think there was a magic increase there. I think. If that's where you are, keep heading down. Blast away wherever you see xirchons.

---Zelda

------------------
The difference between men and women is simple: men are insane and women are idiots.

Is the Dig, Out of the Frying Pan, Ends of the Earth levels after Parched Earth?

------------------

Originally posted by Zelda:
**Are you at the save point where there were a ton of goblins to kill? I think there was a magic increase there. I think. If that's where you are, keep heading down. Blast away wherever you see xirchons.

---Zelda

I am past where I have to kill the ax goblins and gray frogs. I am down past the pitch to where the pink rejuvinaton pool is I got the magic upgrade that is above and to the left of the pool, below me are bows, but I have rock on three sides I can only go back up. I have a high frustration level at this point 🙂

------------------

**I am past where I have to kill the ax goblins and gray frogs. I am down past the pitch to where the pink rejuvinaton pool is I got the magic upgrade that is above and to the left of the pool, below me are bows, but I have rock on three sides I can only go back up. I have a high frustration level at this point:)

I think? Is that the level you have to get through in 5 minutes. I would have to stop to look at the game to make sure. 🙂

------------------

**I am past where I have to kill the ax goblins and gray frogs. I am down past the pitch to where the pink rejuvinaton pool is I got the magic upgrade that is above and to the left of the pool, below me are bows, but I have rock on three sides I can only go back up. I have a high frustration level at this point:)

Aha. That's because you have to go back up. 🙂 Go back up and try to shoot right right. You should see a bow, go towards that and then start shooting down again.

I think someone should make a map of THIS level!

---Zelda

------------------
The difference between men and women is simple: men are insane and women are idiots.

Originally posted by cjazz:
**Is the Dig, Out of the Frying Pan, Ends of the Earth levels after Parched Earth?

Yes . . . they are all after Parched Earth. Good luck -- there's frustrating times ahead! 😉

Nif 😄

------------------

Originally posted by Zelda:
I think someone should make a map of THIS level!

I could probably make a map of this level by taking a whole bunch of screenshots and stitching them together...but that would take too long 😛 My offer for going through levels for people is still on the table, although of course I completely understand if you want to pass the level yourself 🙂

------------------
-- Jeff

If you get too frustrated, try FerazEdit. It makes it a lot more managable. You can always "undo" your upgrades later. The Dig is a hoot if you have the Vorpal Blade spell. Just make sure you don't wipe out your only way out (you can if you are not careful).

------------------
David Shaw (a.k.a. Arkham)
Author of FerazEdit
(url="http://"http://software.theresistance.net/")http://software.theresistance.net/(/url)

Originally posted by Arkham:
**If you get too frustrated, try FerazEdit. It makes it a lot more managable. You can always "undo" your upgrades later. The Dig is a hoot if you have the Vorpal Blade spell. Just make sure you don't wipe out your only way out (you can if you are not careful).

Thanks for the offer, I would be concernned that I would mess up something, being an untechnical type. I did finally get through the level though. One question how do I pick up the health increase at the begining of the level and I haven't been able to get the red xirchon either. Does the Tree trunk spell work in this level I haven't been able to use it? 🙂

------------------

**Thanks for the offer, I would be concernned that I would mess up something, being an untechnical type. I did finally get through the level though. One question how do I pick up the health increase at the begining of the level and I haven't been able to get the red xirchon either. Does the Tree trunk spell work in this level I haven't been able to use it?:)

If I remember this right, in both places you have to get under the room and shoot up. You have to eventually climb and shoot up to make it all the way through. I don't recall having to use the tree trunk spell for anything.

---Zelda

------------------