Another exit?

Is there more than one exit point in Iceconoclasm? I found the one where you pass the crossbows and then exit...but I know i must be missing someplace cuz it won't take me anywhere new. I haven't mastered Parched Earth...so maybe that's where the other levels are that i keep reading about on the web board. I found Purple Haze..and the Wizard on this end.. any ideas??

------------------

Originally posted by cjazz:
**Is there more than one exit point in Iceconoclasm? I found the one where you pass the crossbows and then exit...but I know i must be missing someplace cuz it won't take me anywhere new. I haven't mastered Parched Earth...so maybe that's where the other levels are that i keep reading about on the web board. I found Purple Haze..and the Wizard on this end.. any ideas??

There is only one exit in Iceconoclasm, and finishing the level doesn't open anything new? You may have to finish Parched Earth before anything new opens - I found myself in that really fun position.

Cathy

------------------

No, there's only one exit. Sounds like you're pretty much done with the right half of the map. (There's a screen shot of the full map, though not with level names, in your Ferazel folder.)

I was truly hoping that i didn't have to go back and face Parched Earth yet. I haven't finished my trauma therapy from the last go round..heheh.
Oh well, wish me luck...i'm off to the land of frustration.....gosh how i love this game!!!!

------------------