Ice Wall Spell?

I am assuming that the only way to get up the spiked walls in Iceconoclasm is to use ice spell. Now..i tried the tree trunk spell...and it only got me so far and then dead.

Where is the ice spell? I got the four goodies at the top of the ledge finally after icepad hopping through the swinging mace balls. Also....after you get these goodies....exactly where do i go...back to the spiked walls?

------------------

Originally posted by cjazz:
Where is the ice spell? I got the four goodies at the top of the ledge finally after icepad hopping through the swinging mace balls. Also....after you get these goodies....exactly where do i go...back to the spiked walls?

Are you playing the updated version? Before the update, unfortunately, all's you get is the Ice Crystal spell. If that's what you have, you need to revise your game. Otherwise, the Ice Wall spell can be found back near the beginning. It is right below where you have to go sliding under 3 or 4 spiked walls all in a row. From there you go down and to your right and it should be there on the pedestal. Good luck!! 🙂

------------------