Found:100% of secrets in Eastern Reaches

Yay!!! 🙂 Sorry..I just feel soooo good that I finally found that last secret. I just had to come on the board and dance!!!! I'm sure I'm not the only one to have found it, but it certainly had me befuzzled for quite some time.

So...if you haven't found it yet, know that it's possible!! I won't post where it is so that you can find it yourself. 🆒

---Zelda

Zelda,
How would you feel about emailing me the location of that last secret so I could post it in the Player's Guide for anyone who's tired of searching (including me :D)?

-Elizabeth
ereid@widomaker.com

------------------
Check out my Ferazel's Wand Player's Guide at (url="http://"http://employees.3gi.com/~ereid/ferazel")http://employees.3gi.../~ereid/ferazel(/url)

Ereid wrote:
**Zelda,
How would you feel about emailing me the location of that last secret so I could post it in the Player's Guide for anyone who's tired of searching (including me :D)?

Tis done. It's the best way to do this because although I wanted to post this in the worst possible way, I knew there would be some people that would cheerfully kill me for doing so. This way you can have the spoiler only if you want it.

Thanks Elizabeth. 🙂

---Zelda

Oh, come on, give us a hint! I've been back to the level with V-Blade and shot the place up, to no avail.

There are two places in ER that are not easily accessible after you've been to them once, either because the pathway crumbles or a tool gets moved. I hope the secret doesn't involve either of these places.

Ok everybody. Zelda sent me the directions and they're now posted in the Player's Guide (see URL below). If you just can't stand not knowing anymore, go to the Q&A; for Eastern Reaches and look at "Where is that last 6% of secrets?".

-Elizabeth

------------------
Check out my Ferazel's Wand Player's Guide at (url="http://"http://employees.3gi.com/~ereid/ferazel")http://employees.3gi.../~ereid/ferazel(/url)

Sorry for being dense, but what is the purpose of those last 6%?

------------------

The revival of the long-dead thread stikes again! 🙂

------------------
-- Jeff

Merciless wrote:
**The revival of the long-dead thread stikes again!:)

This is the digital age. Threads never die, they just go into cyberspace hibernation. 🙂

Merciless wrote:
**The revival of the long-dead thread stikes again!:)

I'm glad this thread was revived -- I seemed to have missed it the first time around and haven't been able to find that secret! 😉

Nif 😄

------------------

I'm REALLY glad this thread was resurrected. I had been going through the different levels looking for secrets that I had missed. I saw that passageway past the button at the end of Eastern Reaches, and I KNEW there had to be a way to get there. So I went to Elizabeth's site, found the way to get in there (which I should have KNOWN...duuuhhhhh), but not I'm TREMENDOUSLY confused!

When I got the only thing I could find (and I won't say what that is because I'm sure some people haven't been there yet), I went back out, left the level, and came up with 100%, 100%, and............94%!!!

So I went back and found that I had only had 90% when I went in there, and I added 4% by finding that cavern and its "occupant," but where in the WORLD (of Teraknorn) is the OTHER 6%?????????? If someone could e-mail me with a list of the secrets in Eastern Reaches, I'd sure appreciate it (there isn't such a list on Elizabeth's site).

Thanks--Linda

------------------

lindawing wrote:
**When I got the only thing I could find (and I won't say what that is because I'm sure some people haven't been there yet), I went back out, left the level, and came up with 100%, 100%, and............94%!!!

So I went back and found that I had only had 90% when I went in there, and I added 4% by finding that cavern and its "occupant," but where in the WORLD (of Teraknorn) is the OTHER 6%?????????? If someone could e-mail me with a list of the secrets in Eastern Reaches, I'd sure appreciate it (there isn't such a list on Elizabeth's site).

Linda, I had this same situation in my first game of Ferazel -- at the end of Eastern Reaches I got only 90% and then added 4% more after getting Zelda's secret. But here's the thing -- THERE ARE NO MORE SECRETS. In other words, I can go through ER getting all the secrets (except Zelda's), and sometimes it's recorded as 90%, sometimes it's recorded as 94%.

Try it yourself. Go all the way back to a saved game from Central Caverns or Western Reaches, go through ER again getting all the same secrets you know about, and see if you don't end up with 94%.

LT

Originally posted by LT:
**Linda, I had this same situation in my first game of Ferazel -- at the end of Eastern Reaches I got only 90% and then added 4% more after getting Zelda's secret. But here's the thing -- THERE ARE NO MORE SECRETS. In other words, I can go through ER getting all the secrets (except Zelda's), and sometimes it's recorded as 90%, sometimes it's recorded as 94%.

LT**

I had somewhat a similar situation, but I was playing off of two different saved games. In one I had 100%..and the other 94. For me, what pushed me back up to 100 was a savepoint towards the beginning of the level. You have to blast out a wall to get to the savepoint. I had done that, then decided not to save. When I went back to the level later, to try and figure out what I had missed...I "walked by" the savepoint. I had to go stand in front of it and I heard the bell like music and when I exited the level I then had 100% again.

---Zelda

Originally posted by Zelda:
**Yay!!!:) Sorry..I just feel soooo good that I finally found that last secret. I just had to come on the board and dance!!!! I'm sure I'm not the only one to have found it, but it certainly had me befuzzled for quite some time.

So...if you haven't found it yet, know that it's possible!! I won't post where it is so that you can find it yourself. 🆒

---Zelda**

Ben Spees rules. More so than anyone else at Ambrosia.

Jed the Pillager

Originally posted by Jed the Pillager:
**Ben Spees rules. More so than anyone else at Ambrosia.

Jed the Pillager**

Are you related to Ben? I agree that he rocks, but other Ambrosians are pretty kickin' too! 😄

Nif

------------------

Originally posted by Jed the Pillager:
**Ben Spees rules. More so than anyone else at Ambrosia.

Jed the Pillager**

Ben rocks, baby. He just rocks around the clock!! I like other Ambrosia games...but I want more stuff like Ferazel's Wand!! 🙂

---Zelda

Originally posted by Zelda:
**I had somewhat a similar situation, but I was playing off of two different saved games. In one I had 100%..and the other 94. For me, what pushed me back up to 100 was a savepoint towards the beginning of the level. You have to blast out a wall to get to the savepoint. I had done that, then decided not to save. When I went back to the level later, to try and figure out what I had missed...I "walked by" the savepoint. I had to go stand in front of it and I heard the bell like music and when I exited the level I then had 100% again.

---Zelda**

Been there, done that. I got that save-point secret in all of my games -- it didn't change the 94%/100% issue. Linda, do you have that secret in your game that's only 94%?

I had always suspected that the problem I described above had something to do with the order in which secrets were found. I've now found another place with a similar thing -- Fire in the Hole. When you enter, you can either go down one level and to the left across a long lava pool, or you can go down several levels, and off to the right in a couple of spots, to the bottom. If I go down to the bottom to do some stuff there first, I can only get a Secrets score in the 90's even though I come back up to the long lava pool and proceed from there to get all the secrets. But if I go left first, then come back to the entrance and go down to finish up the bottom level stuff, then I will get a score of 100% Secrets.