Purple Haze question

Well, first off I have to say what a great level Purple Haze is. I was wondering what those extra resources were going to be used for 🙂

Secondly, in Purple Haze, at the top right of the level (in Jason's 'lair' I believe it is), directly above it is a small passage going to the right. If you use the tree trunk spell on the left (just across the gap with the three floating platforms) you can jump up and see what I'm talking about. I've come really close to getting a hold on the wall up there, but can't quite make it. My question is, is there a way to get up there and is there anything there? I'm thinking there isn't because without it you still get 100% secrets, but I'm just curious.

Oh yeah, Ben, in the same part, if you shoot the tree trunk spell near the plaque that's there, it will slowly move down one space at a time until it's in the middle of the ground. Plus, after a while of trying to get up top with the tree trunks, I got two out of memory errors (I understand why, just never seen them before) They dealt with not having enough memory to allocate to the sprite. They didn't cause the program to quit though.

Originally posted by Merciless:
**Well, first off I have to say what a great level Purple Haze is. I was wondering what those extra resources were going to be used for:)

Secondly, in Purple Haze, at the top right of the level (in Jason's 'lair' I believe it is), directly above it is a small passage going to the right. If you use the tree trunk spell on the left (just across the gap with the three floating platforms) you can jump up and see what I'm talking about. I've come really close to getting a hold on the wall up there, but can't quite make it. My question is, is there a way to get up there and is there anything there? I'm thinking there isn't because without it you still get 100% secrets, but I'm just curious.

Oh yeah, Ben, in the same part, if you shoot the tree trunk spell near the plaque that's there, it will slowly move down one space at a time until it's in the middle of the ground. Plus, after a while of trying to get up top with the tree trunks, I got two out of memory errors (I understand why, just never seen them before) They dealt with not having enough memory to allocate to the sprite. They didn't cause the program to quit though.**

I made it up there. There isn't anything up there.

------------------

Yeah, I got up there about 20 minutes after I posted that....two months ago 🙂

------------------
-- Jeff

(This message has been edited by Merciless (edited 04-25-2000).)