Where are fireseeds?

I just got through River of Fears in the actual game. I had done it in the demo. But the demo had fireseeds and there were none in the real game. Where do I find them?

Originally posted by Javajoe:
I just got through River of Fears in the actual game. I had done it in the demo. But the demo had fireseeds and there were none in the real game. Where do I find them?

I think there were fireseeds in the demo because you needed them for the demo Obfuscation level, which comes much later in the real game. You will get them before you need them, and there is a fireseed merchant in Flash Freeze.

Cathy

------------------

Originally posted by cats:
**I think there were fireseeds in the demo because you needed them for the demo Obfuscation level, which comes much later in the real game. You will get them before you need them, and there is a fireseed merchant in Flash Freeze.

Cathy

Actually...the seeds are found with the merchant in Iceconoclasm. The updated version. 🙂 I think the first levels that I found fireseeds were Storm Valley and Obfuscation and Edification. You don't really need them until Obfuscation and Edification, anyway. So, like Cathy said, you'll get them when you need them. 🙂

---Zelda