Iceconoclasm Walktrough ??

Could anyone send me a walktrough of Iceconoclasm. I can't beleive I did it all, the only thing I can do is buying fire seeds, find the Icewall spell, and returning from where I began the level to exit the same door I entered.

I know that there are ice doors, and behind them some great stuff, but I can't figure how to open these doors ?? Can anyone help me?

------------------

Originally posted by Veltor:
**Could anyone send me a walktrough of Iceconoclasm. I can't beleive I did it all, the only thing I can do is buying fire seeds, find the Icewall spell, and returning from where I began the level to exit the same door I entered.

I know that there are ice doors, and behind them some great stuff, but I can't figure how to open these doors ?? Can anyone help me?

Are you talking about the pillars made of ice? If so, use your ice pick to "chop" these open. That should let you into alot of new places and to some more "goodies." 🙂

------------------

Originally posted by Dian:
**Are you talking about the pillars made of ice? If so, use your ice pick to "chop" these open. That should let you into alot of new places and to some more "goodies.":)

Ice pick ??? And where do I find an ice pick? I do not have any!

------------------

**Ice pick ??? And where do I find an ice pick? I do not have any!

It's in Flash Freeze....and that's all I'll say 🙂

Iceconoclasm is a reasonably linear level. There isn't much need for a walkthrough because if you go one way and hit a dead end, you just go back and take the other way.

------------------
-- Jeff

Originally posted by Merciless:
**It's in Flash Freeze....and that's all I'll say:)

I respect your decision not to give a spoiler Jeff, but Veltor, I'd like to add that it's something you need to buy , not find.

Good luck! 🙂

Nif

------------------

(This message has been edited by MissNif (edited 04-19-2000).)

Originally posted by MissNif:
**I respect your decision not to give a spoiler Jeff, but Veltor, I'd like to add that it's something you need to (b)buy)/b), not find.

Good luck! 🙂

Nif

And even though Jeff is our hero...if you need something more..we shall give it!!

---Zelda

Originally posted by MissNif:
**I respect your decision not to give a spoiler Jeff, but Veltor, I'd like to add that it's something you need to (b)buy)/b), not find.

Good luck! 🙂

Nif

Hum... so, I guess that what I really need, is a walktrough of Flash Freeze, because I did this level again a second time, and I still didn't find any Ice pick, and any guy who are selling anything... in fact, except for ennemy and problems, I didn't see anything...

------------------

**Hum... so, I guess that what I really need, is a walktrough of Flash Freeze, because I did this level again a second time, and I still didn't find any Ice pick, and any guy who are selling anything... in fact, except for ennemy and problems, I didn't see anything...

Yeah..I sort of was wondering if you'd find that a bit frustrating. The merchant can be found at the end of the level where you have to make those series of jumps over the death pits. There's a ledge below one of the landings....the next to last one, I believe. There is a door you can enter and there's your merchant.

Good luck..I know it's not a great deal of fun working your way through that level again. But you do have to have that ice pick.

---Zelda

Hello!

You can use your ice wall spell to break through ice walls if you don't have and ice pick. Good luck! 🙂

------------------

Originally posted by JJimWWhite:
**Hello!

You can use your ice wall spell to break through ice walls if you don't have and ice pick. Good luck! 🙂

No . . . the ice wall spell doesn't work that way. It only creates a temporary ice ledge that you can use to climb walls, float on water, or freeze "cloud pillows".

Good luck!

Nif
😄

------------------