Nimbo's Stash?

What & Where the heck is Nimbo's stash? I've beaten the game 3 times now and I still don't know what this thing is. Everyone was talking about it, what is it?!

- Neil

------------------

Hey Neil!

Nimbo's Secret Stash is in Central Caverns. From the beginning of the level, you jump across the acid then go down the water and through the door that will take you to the exit to get to Western Reaches. Right after you go through the doorway, you can climb up the wall to a save point on one side and on the other side there is a rock pile that you can shoot for a health/magic crystal. That wall can be blown away and take you to Nimbo's Stash -- there's a sign and a bat as well as the treasure chest.

Have fun!

Nif 😛

------------------

I can find nimbos stash but the chest is empty is this supposed to happen or is somthing wrong?? 😕

clam wrote:
I can find nimbos stash but the chest is empty is this supposed to happen or is somthing wrong??😕

Play on... you'll find out soon enough...
(sigh)

------------------

<`{{{><

I can find nimbos stash but the chest is empty is this supposed to happen or is somthing wrong?? 😕

clam wrote:
I can find nimbos stash but the chest is empty is this supposed to happen or is somthing wrong??😕

It's not correct. That was a bug in the original version. The update takes care of it. You can still play, however. You'll just have to pay Nimbo the required $300 dollars when he asks you for it.

---Zelda

Zelda wrote:
**It's not correct. That was a bug in the original version. The update takes care of it. You can still play, however. You'll just have to pay Nimbo the required $300 dollars when he asks you for it.

---Zelda**

Same thing happened to me, stash empty. That's not fair! I didn't take it! AHHHH!

------------------
I'm Thinking Differently, are you?

-Admiral Dennis
(url="http://"mailto:admiraldennis@mac.com")mailto:admiraldennis@mac.com(/url)admiraldennis@mac.com

well i haven't found much to spend mony on so I should be able to pay it! 😄

Hey! I didn't know that you're supposed to actually get something from that stash! I went back last night, and decided to go check it out (hadn't touched it because of the things I'd heard before, that he wouldn't talk to you if you even broke the wall near there). I have long since rescued Dimbo and gotten seeds from Nimbo SEVERAL times, but I STILL didn't get anything from that treasure chest!!!

???

------------------