Out Of The Frying Pan

OK, I got thru the whole level, but at the very end, the button u need to press to open the door is literally IN THE GROUND. i tried spin jumping, shooting, nothing seems to work! What shall I do????????? email me w/ your response if you have one: askkaya77@hotmail.com please, I am in desperate need of help! 😕 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

------------------
qunfused

Try a fire seed. If you don't have any, you're out of luck!

------------------

Rilla wrote:
**Try a fire seed. If you don't have any, you're out of luck!

Actually the button is the kind that sticks back up. There is a boulder but I cannot seem to get it to fall on the button. It usually falls off the other end of the wall. Climbing the other side of the wall, for some reason you end up on the other side of the boulder as though you walked through it. Any one else experience this towards the end of the level.

MINK

MINK wrote:
Climbing the other side of the wall, for some reason you end up on the other side of the boulder as though you walked through it.

I posted something before that helped you around this problem...and here it is again 🙂

After you've blown away most of the 'rock' to get the boulder to fall on the button, climb up the right side of the wall, but not high enough for Ferazel to climb over the top (as what happens when you play the level). When you're near the top, hit the jump button, and immediately afterwards, your 'left' key. This will bring you back towards the wall a little bit higher than your were originally, thus hitting the boulder, pushing it onto the button. You may have to try it a few times to get the distances right, but that's how I got past that part.

------------------
-- Jeff