Help!With....the dig!

I have tried many times but I simply can not find the exit in....the dig! please
help me. I have no idea how to get to the gray goblins and I don't know how to
get to the heart-shaped crystal.

------------------

Ice wrote:
**I have tried many times but I simply can not find the exit in....the dig! please

You can't exit until you get to the bottom (unless you want to back out the entrance). I found this level one of the least satisfying. The best places to dig, as someone advised me, are near the arrows and the skull heads. Make sure you don't dig in such a way that you can't climb out. I found it useful to keep going back to the two purple pools whenever I could to restore my life and magic.

Cathy

------------------

Ice wrote:
**I have tried many times but I simply can not find the exit in....the dig! please

The general direction to the exit is down and left. There are goblins and frogs aplenty that way! Just follow the gold xichrons.

I still haven't found a path to the heart crystal.

Grandalf

------------------

Grandalf

(/B)(/QUOTE)

🙂 Just a hint - remember how you had to shoot up in Parched Earth?

------------------

(quote)Dian wrote:

Grandalf

**(/quote)

Just a hint - remember how you had to shoot up in Parched Earth?

(/B)(/QUOTE)
Thanks Dian!!! I must not have tried that particular trick. I can hardly wait to go back in there and try my demolition skills again.

Grandalf

------------------

Grandalf wrote:
**The general direction to the exit is down and left. There are goblins and frogs aplenty that way! Just follow the gold xichrons.

Grandalf

I tried that but it did not work. All I find is death power ups. I would like a
spoiler now please.I forgot to say that last time.

------------------

Grandalf wrote:
**The general direction to the exit is down and left. There are goblins and frogs aplenty that way! Just follow the gold xichrons.

Grandalf

I tried that but it did not work. All I find is death power ups. I would like a

------------------

Ice wrote:
**I tried that but it did not work. All I find is death power ups. I would like a

It's hard to describe the path you take to get out of The Dig, but I'll give it a try. I take it you've reached the one level with the Red Xichron and all the frogs and such. From this point on you basically need to weave back and forth to get out - if that makes sense to you. You still have a ways to go! You can find the "down" opening at one far end, then you have to go to the other end to go down again, etc. There is one point where you will need to look more in the middle, but again, just try shooting at the base of the bows and follow the gold Xichrons and death powerups. When you reach the level where there is a large pool of lava below you - be careful not to spin down too much and end up in the lava. You need to stay just above it and then go to the far right of the lava to begin going down again. You are at the end when you reach the "Babbling Hangnabit." Hope this helps!

------------------

Dian wrote:
**It's hard to describe the path you take to get out of The Dig, but I'll give it a try. I take it you've reached the one level with the Red Xichron and all the frogs and such. From this point on you basically need to weave back and forth to get out - if that makes sense to you. You still have a ways to go! You can find the "down" opening at one far end, then you have to go to the other end to go down again, etc. There is one point where you will need to look more in the middle, but again, just try shooting at the base of the bows and follow the gold Xichrons and death powerups. When you reach the level where there is a large pool of lava below you - be careful not to spin down too much and end up in the lava. You need to stay just above it and then go to the far right of the lava to begin going down again. You are at the end when you reach the "Babbling Hangnabit." Hope this helps!

And don't forget to collect that red xichron nearby before you exit! 🙂

Grandalf

------------------

Grandalf wrote:
**And don't forget to collect that red xichron nearby before you exit!:)

Grandalf

Thank you everybody but I just HAVE to get all the giant crystals before I can
move on. Could I have a spoiler on that to?

------------------

Ice wrote:
**Thank you everybody but I just HAVE to get all the giant crystals before I can
move on. Could I have a spoiler on that to?

I'm hoping you mean the heart crystal. Cause that's what I'm going to attempt to give directions to. Note the word, "attempt." It's hard to give directions in the dig! But here's my best shot at it: From where you first see the heart crystal at the right of your screen, go to the left and then dig your way down and right. You'll see two red mace balls and then to the immediate right of them, a bow. Go past the mace balls and the bow. Then start shooting upwards. (This would be to the right of the bow.) You'll have to eventually climb a ledge and shoot up as you go.

I really really hope that helps. 🙂

---Zelda

(This message has been edited by Zelda (edited 03-30-2000).)

Zelda wrote:
**I'm hoping you mean the heart crystal. Cause that's what I'm going to attempt to give directions to. Note the word, "attempt." It's hard to give directions in the dig! But here's my best shot at it: From where you first see the heart crystal at the right of your screen, go to the left and then dig your way down and right. You'll see two red mace balls and then to the immediate right of them, a bow. Go past the mace balls and the bow. Then start shooting upwards. (This would be to the right of the bow.) You'll have to eventually climb a ledge and shoot up as you go.

I really really hope that helps. 🙂

---Zelda

(This message has been edited by Zelda (edited 03-30-2000).)**

Thank you Zelda! I did everything that everyone told me to do and it turned out
that in Fire in the hole I had to shoot up too!

------------------

Grandalf wrote:
**And don't forget to collect that red xichron nearby before you exit!:)

Grandalf

SPOILER BELOW!!

If you go down and right from that room there is a nice goodie too.

(This message has been edited by Croikle (edited 04-10-2000).)