Help! Stuck in eastern reaches

Try as I may I cannot get over the stone blocks. Is there a trick to it, or am I just having a bad jumping day (more like a week)? Please help, thank you

yva

------------------

yva wrote:
**Try as I may I cannot get over the stone blocks. Is there a trick to it, or am I just having a bad jumping day (more like a week)? Please help, thank you

yva

Are you talking about the small ones near the end? If those are the ones, you have to jump the top row of blocks only - forget the bottom ones. You just need to be careful with your timing so you don't get hit by the falling rocks. Good luck!! 🙂

------------------

Dian wrote:
**Are you talking about the small ones near the end? If those are the ones, you have to jump the top row of blocks only - forget the bottom ones. You just need to be careful with your timing so you don't get hit by the falling rocks. Good luck!!:)

Thanks Dian

My problem is that I cannot get to those top stones :redface:. I keep jumping from the left, from the right, of the walls both sides, still no jumping joy!

Yva

------------------

yva wrote:
**Thanks Dian

My problem is that I cannot get to those top stones :redface:. I keep jumping from the left, from the right, of the walls both sides, still no jumping joy!

Yva

Is your bottom row of blocks solid? If so, go to the wall on the far left side where the door is, climb up the wall until you're even with the one solid block that is kind of up from the bottom row and jump off the wall onto that one. Then you need to make a little bit bigger jump to get up to the last left block on the top row - from there - just start hopping across the top blocks. You'll be a jumping expert when you're done!! Takes some practice as to when to jump "hard" and when to jump "light." Hope you can make it through this time!! 🙂

------------------

I climb all the way up the wall on the left (by the button above the door) and jump onto the top row that way.

If that helps at all.

---Zelda

Zelda wrote:
**I climb all the way up the wall on the left (by the button above the door) and jump onto the top row that way.

If that helps at all.

---Zelda**

I do the same thing. I still have trouble on that first long jump -- after going through that level 7 or 8 times or more, it still takes me 5 or 6 tries to get that first long jump! 😉

Hang tough . . . that's what Ferazel would do! 😛

Nif

------------------

Thanks everyone, I've done it! Youpie!

Yva

------------------

yva wrote:
**Thanks everyone, I've done it! Youpie!

Yva

Congrats, Yva!!! 😄

------------------