Red Xirchons

Okay - I'm playing the game over from the beginning since I have the update. Have gotten 100% on everything up until Unemployed in Greenland. Got 100% of the secrets, but not 100% of the Xirchons. I got the ones you need to do the high jump to get, also the ones you need to climb the "disappearing" mounds to get, the ones underwater, the ones up the cliff after you get shot down repeatedly by the cannons, the ones you have to fly in the air to get to, and then all the obvious ones to find. Where are the rest of them? I've gone round and round and can't find where they could possibly be hidden. I don't remember there being a red one in this level - am I wrong on that?

------------------

I break things...

Dian wrote:
**Okay - I'm playing the game over from the beginning since I have the update. Have gotten 100% on everything up until Unemployed in Greenland. Got 100% of the secrets, but not 100% of the Xirchons. I got the ones you need to do the high jump to get, also the ones you need to climb the "disappearing" mounds to get, the ones underwater, the ones up the cliff after you get shot down repeatedly by the cannons, the ones you have to fly in the air to get to, and then all the obvious ones to find. Where are the rest of them? I've gone round and round and can't find where they could possibly be hidden. I don't remember there being a red one in this level - am I wrong on that?

I have been through this level so many times, but I can't get 100% of enemies or xichrons! 😛

Nif

------------------

MissNif wrote:
**I have been through this level so many times, but I can't get 100% of enemies or xichrons!:p

Nif

Glad to know I'm not going crazy on this one, or at least that I'm not alone! 🙂

Has anyone gotten 100% on Xichrons and Enemies? Would sure love to know how!

------------------

(This message has been edited by Dian (edited 04-08-2000).)

(This message has been edited by Dian (edited 04-08-2000).)

Oddly enough, I DO have 100% of the xichrons in Unemployed in Greenland. I also have 100% secrets, but for some reason I only have 84% enemies despite the fact I swear I've killed everything in that level!

I don't know where I got the extra xichrons... I don't remember if there was a red one or not. I do know that there were more of them in the water than I'd thought, so you might check back there again...

Also, as an amusing note, I'd like to point out that the "i" in "Umemployed in Greenland" is lowercase on the map screen, yet uppercase inside the level itself. Maybe that observation should have gone in the "Too Much Ferazel?" topic... 🙂

------------------

Rilla wrote:
Oddly enough, I DO have 100% of the xichrons in Unemployed in Greenland. I also have 100% secrets, but for some reason I only have 84% enemies despite the fact I swear I've killed everything in that level!

I also have 84% enemies, and I am positive that I've gotten everything that's come my way! :mad:

I don't know where I got the extra xichrons... I don't remember if there was a red one or not. I do know that there were more of them in the water than I'd thought, so you might check back there again...

I guess it's back to the water for me! 😛

Also, as an amusing note, I'd like to point out that the "i" in "Umemployed in Greenland" is lowercase on the map screen, yet uppercase inside the level itself. Maybe that observation should have gone in the "Too Much Ferazel?" topic...:)

The other night I dreamt that I was already making my Ferazel Halloween costume!

Nif :eek:

------------------

(This message has been edited by MissNif (edited 04-09-2000).)