Update & Missing File

When I downloaded the up-date I got the message "one of the files you tried to expand could have been expanded if you had drop Stuff with Expander Enhancer or Stuffit Deluxe installed. I just have drop Stuff 5.5 When I try to open a game in the updated version I get the message " The file Ferazel's Wand Titles could not be opened. It may be missing or open from another application. If it is not present in the Wand folder, please re-install the game."

I have trashed all game files and reinstalled at the advice of David but to no avail. Help!!

------------------

Maggie wrote:
**When I downloaded the up-date I got the message "one of the files you tried to expand could have been expanded if you had drop Stuff with Expander Enhancer or Stuffit Deluxe installed. I just have drop Stuff 5.5 When I try to open a game in the updated version I get the message " The file Ferazel's Wand Titles could not be opened. It may be missing or open from another application. If it is not present in the Wand folder, please re-install the game."

I have trashed all game files and reinstalled at the advice of David but to no avail. Help!!

When you extract the update folder, how many files are in the Ferazel's Wand 1.0.3 Update folder? Did you drag the contents of this folder into the Ferazel's Wand game folder? Is there a Titles file in the Ferazel's Wand folder.
The Titles file isn't included in the update. You can use the Titles file from the original version.

------------------
David Dunham / tech support / Ambrosia Software, Inc.

David Dunham wrote:

**When you extract the update folder, how many files are in the Ferazel's Wand 1.0.3 Update folder? Did you drag the contents of this folder into the Ferazel's Wand game folder? Is there a Titles file in the Ferazel's Wand folder.

The Titles file isn't included in the update. You can use the Titles file from the original version.

Thank You David. I think my problem was that I downloaded the update folder into the Ferazel's Wand Folder, rather than drag it's contents there. All seems well and I now have a Statue Spell. Thank you again.

Maggie

------------------