Goodies at Manditraki Wizard

I noticed that one of the things won after vanquishing the wizard is a magic shield, but it replaced the plain shield. Is this normal? Also, I would have sworn that one of the items there was a potion of some sort, but I didn't seem to have it when I left. Did anyone else have a similar experience, or remember anything about the potion? Or am I just cracking up? 😉

Grandalf

------------------

(This message has been edited by Grandalf (edited 03-29-2000).)

Grandalf wrote:
**I noticed that one of the things won after vanquishing the wizard is a magic shield, but it replaced the plain shield. Is this normal? Also, I would have sworn that one of the items there was a potion of some sort, but I didn't seem to have it when I left. Did anyone else have a similar experience, or remember anything about the potion? Or am I just cracking up?;)

Yep...it replaced mine too. I guess it's the new and improved model, so you wouldn't have any more use for the old one. Good thing too, the inventory gets rather crowded. I wish the shield could be accessed in a different manner...but I digress.

And no, I don't remember getting a potion on this level. 🙂 I'm not going to try to judge whether you're cracking up or not. I hope you're not, because this is pretty mild compared to what I usually do!