Ice Wall Spell and Update

Okay - I've downloaded the update, replaced all the old files, went back to start a new game before Iceconoclasm and then went to get the Ice Wall spell and I'm still getting the Ice Crystal spell. Do I have start the game over from the very beginning?

------------------

Did you double-check the version number on the app? You don't need to start the game over. Version 1.0.3 changes all ice crystal spells you pick up into a ice wall spell. I just checked it and it worked for me. If you're sure this is with 1.0.3, please send me your saved game file (prior to getting the spell) -- I'd like to take a look.

-Ben

------------------
Ben Spees / Coding Boffin / Ambrosia Software, Inc.

Ben Spees wrote:
**Did you double-check the version number on the app? You don't need to start the game over. Version 1.0.3 changes all ice crystal spells you pick up into a ice wall spell.
-Ben

So you mean that your ice crystal spell WILL suddenly turn into an ice wall spell? That is nifty. 🙂 You really are the coding boffin.

---Zelda, the unboffin.

I'm stuck in Iceconoclasm. I have neither the ice crystal spell nor the ice wall spell. Where are they?

deniro wrote:
I'm stuck in Iceconoclasm. I have neither the ice crystal spell nor the ice wall spell. Where are they?

I'll try to help..I'm not the best at giving directions. At the beginning of the level, above the merchant I think, there is an invincibility powerup...use it to run across the mace balls and ride up to a level where there's some spikes..and maybe other stuff. I forget. 🙂 Run across those and just sort of follow the path (full of lots of stuff that will hurt you, THAT I do remember) around and you'll eventually find the spell at the very end. There's another invincibility shield along the way to help avoid some of the pain. Some of it.

Good luck!
---Zelda

Zelda wrote:
**I'll try to help..I'm not the best at giving directions. At the beginning of the level, above the merchant I think, there is an invincibility powerup...use it to run across the mace balls and ride up to a level where there's some spikes..and maybe other stuff. I forget.:) Run across those and just sort of follow the path (full of lots of stuff that will hurt you, THAT I do remember) around and you'll eventually find the spell at the very end. There's another invincibility shield along the way to help avoid some of the pain. Some of it.

The ledge with the power-up is below the ledge with the merchant. These are both on the left side of the level, above the entrance point. After getting the power-up, head right and upward; there are two points where you'll have to ride mace balls upward.

LT

LT wrote:
**The ledge with the power-up is below the ledge with the merchant.

LT**

Ohhh..shoot. Right. Below. I knew it was somewhere in the general vicinity. I want points for that!!!