Where is the V-blade?

On what level does one get the V-blade? There are levels where I haven't found all the secrets - so I'm not surprised I haven't got it yet. I am as far as mis-Iceconoclasm on he east side of the map, and I am working on If You Can't Stand the Heat on the west side.

Cathy

------------------

You get V-Blade inside Fire in the Hole. You might have had the scroll disappear or just not gotten to that room. It's a very useful spell; the piranhas in River of Fears are easy to defeat because V-blade is the only spell that works underwater. It also doesn't stop until it hits an enemy, it just goes right through the floor and ceiling.

It would seem that I'm not allowed to beat the ice levels without turning the lava spouts into water spouts on the fire levels, and removing the v-blade spell, among other things. Is this fixed in the update?

- Neil

------------------

Croikle wrote:
You get V-Blade inside Fire in the Hole. You might have had the scroll disappear or just not gotten to that room. It's a very useful spell; the piranhas in River of Fears are easy to defeat because V-blade is the only spell that works underwater. It also doesn't stop until it hits an enemy, it just goes right through the floor and ceiling.

I got only 88% of the Secrets in Fire in the Holeso I probably missed it. But there were also several of the platforms/pillars that often have scrolls on the top which were empty in Fire in the Hole. I plan to go back anyway to try for 100% of the Secrets. Thanks.

Cathy

------------------

cats wrote:
**I got only 88% of the Secrets in Fire in the Holeso I probably missed it. But there were also several of the platforms/pillars that often have scrolls on the top which were empty in Fire in the Hole. I plan to go back anyway to try for 100% of the Secrets. Thanks.

Cathy

You have to burrow down deep and go to the far western side, over a bunch of those hot pools.
It's behind one of those stone doors that you have to find the red button to operate.

Grandalf

------------------

Croikle wrote:

V-Blade is great. I wouldn't want to do Can't Stand the Heat without it since many of the enemies are positioned above you. Same with Labyrinth.