More Update Questions

I noticed in the bug fix list that the money stash works now where as sometimes it didn't. Im just curious--what happens when it works properly. I got to it and noting happened, and then I saw his brother in the labyrinth. Do I need to go back to the money stash after I update and then go all the way through the labyrinth to complete something?

------------------

fschafer wrote:
I noticed in the bug fix list that the money stash works now where as sometimes it didn't. Im just curious--what happens when it works properly. I got to it and noting happened, and then I saw his brother in the labyrinth. Do I need to go back to the money stash after I update and then go all the way through the labyrinth to complete something?

The bug with the money was that when you made it into the room of Nimbo's secret stash, the treasure box was empty. Then when you visited Nimbo, he refused to deal with you until you paid him back the money you "stole." Problem is that there was no money to steal, so you were just out three hundred coins if you wanted him to help you.

You absolutely don't need to do anything with the money stash if you haven't found it yet. In fact, that's probably good. 🙂 But in order to do something with Dimbo, you had to have talked to Nimbo first. Otherwise he won't trust you, because you're just a stranger. And Dimbo won't talk to strangers.

Much luck!
---Zelda