Parched Earth: the five minute run...

Congratulations, Zelda! Isn't a relief to get that one over with? I want to say here again for those of us who can't skip the rotating cannons by shooting at the apex, that you still can get through it! I tried shooting at the apex over and over again using ALL of the different suggestions of how to do it - not once did I make it to the stationary cannon. Still don't understand why it doesn't work for everybody - believe me, I wish it worked! Would have saved me LOTS and LOTS of attempts, since the rotating cannons was the one area that slowed me down every time. I finally gave up and worked on a different strategy and got through (barely!!). But it can be done! Good luck to everyone who is struggling with this one.

------------------

Success! Even I, the great complainer, finally did it on this historic day, with one minute, 20 seconds to spare! Luck must be with me, for I also managed to get through Labrynth and polished off the Wizard on the third try! On to The Dig, and to finish Iceconoclasm (when the famous update arrives).

Grandalf

------------------

Grandalf wrote:
**Success! Even I, the great complainer, finally did it on this historic day, with one minute, 20 seconds to spare! Luck must be with me, for I also managed to get through Labrynth and polished off the Wizard on the third try! On to The Dig, and to finish Iceconoclasm (when the famous update arrives).

Grandalf

Congratulations Grandalf! And I'm pretty sure I complained at LEAST as much as you did. So we should stand as a testament to all. 🙂

I finished the Dig and it's one of my favorite levels...but I think the reason that it looked so good to me was because it was after Parched Earth...heck, this is where Labyrinth should have been.

---Zelda

Grandalf wrote:
**Success! Even I, the great complainer, finally did it on this historic day, with one minute, 20 seconds to spare! Luck must be with me, for I also managed to get through Labrynth and polished off the Wizard on the third try! On to The Dig, and to finish Iceconoclasm (when the famous update arrives).

Grandalf

Congratulations, Gandalf! Glad you made it through. The Dig is a big relief after all you had to go through to finish Parched Earth. Have fun - no numbing finger activity. Nice and quiet and you can take as much time as you want. 🙂

------------------