Secret in Flash Freeze

Hey, you know where you get the zir. seeds in Flash Freeze? Over to the right at the edge of your screen, there is a room full of Xichrons. I have 19 red xichrons, and have gathered a lot of normal ones, so I think I'll be able to 20 if I were able to get to this freaking room. Help!

- Neil

------------------

Neil wrote:
**Hey, you know where you get the zir. seeds in Flash Freeze? Over to the right at the edge of your screen, there is a room full of Xichrons. I have 19 red xichrons, and have gathered a lot of normal ones, so I think I'll be able to 20 if I were able to get to this freaking room. Help!

- Neil

Lots of hints on Flash Freeze goodies are to be found here and there on this board. Briefly, however, the clue for this problem is to go through a door, then climb up to the left and toss a fireseed. Good Luck. 🙂

Grandalf

------------------

Neil wrote:
**Hey, you know where you get the zir. seeds in Flash Freeze? Over to the right at the edge of your screen, there is a room full of Xichrons. I have 19 red xichrons, and have gathered a lot of normal ones, so I think I'll be able to 20 if I were able to get to this freaking room. Help!

- Neil

To add to what Grandalf told you: Specifically when you've gone through the tunnel that's right before a speed and pentium shield powerup, jump up above the tunnel and there should be another door at the top of the wall. This would be a room full of xichrons and some other goodies. I don't remember having to toss fireseeds anywhere on this level to get to a room, though. Unless I've missed something. I want to know if I did because I was told I got 100% of the secrets.

---Zelda

I think what Grandalf means about throwing the seeds is in order to get to the goodies behind the walls -- a pink heart, and some other things I can't remember right off the top of my head.

Nif 🙂

------------------