Ends of the Earth question

I am truly frustrated! :mad: I am in the Ends of the Earth level and have gone over the chasm via bumper-Ferazel, opened all three doors, braved the sticky-sliders, and gone over the spike-filled water. I now come to an area with a much-needed "health pot", however I can't get to it! 😕 I've thrown some ziridium seeds at it and blown away part of the wall, but I just can't get the rest to crumble! Can anyone help me please?

Happy Ferazel-ing,

Nif 😄

------------------
Treat others as you wish to be treated yourself.

MissNif wrote:
**I am truly frustrated!:mad: I am in the Ends of the Earth level and have gone over the chasm via bumper-Ferazel, opened all three doors, braved the sticky-sliders, and gone over the spike-filled water. I now come to an area with a much-needed "health pot", however I can't get to it! 😕 I've thrown some ziridium seeds at it and blown away part of the wall, but I just can't get the rest to crumble! Can anyone help me please?

Happy Ferazel-ing,

Nif 😄

Nif; try stabbing what's left with your ice pick.

If anyone's gotten in to the small room up top in the last part of Ends of the Earth; the one with a goblin, some smite rings, a rez necklace, and a teleporter, PLEASE tell me how...I'm going out of my mind 😕

thanks

whitedog

------------------
Time ain't money when all you got is time

(This message has been edited by Whitedog (edited 03-05-2000).)

(This message has been edited by Whitedog (edited 03-05-2000).)