Central Cavernes - Eastern Reaches?

Well, I'm new to the game of Ferazel's Wand, and I sorta need some help. After I beat A Scent Of Peril (Which was easy because I've played it in the demo), I got to Central Caverns. I completed that, and went on to Western Reaches. I completed that level, but didn't go anywhere. I saw on a map of Teraknorn that to the east of Central Caverns is a level called Eastern Reaches. So my question is, how do you get to that level?

------------------
Think Different.

-Admiral Dennis
(url="http://"mailto:admiraldennis@mac.com")mailto:admiraldennis@mac.com(/url)admiraldennis@mac.com

Accually, nevermind. I figure out meself. 🙂

------------------
Think Different.

-Admiral Dennis
(url="http://"mailto:admiraldennis@mac.com")mailto:admiraldennis@mac.com(/url)admiraldennis@mac.com

I seem to be the only person that's done it this way, but I went straight to Eastern Reaches and have no idea how to get to Western Reaches. Any help? I've gone through Central Caverns over and over and I have no idea how to get there.

Merciless,
In my Player's Guide (see URL below), go to the Q & A for the Full Version, and look at the questions for Western Reaches. There are instructions on how to get the path to that level.

-Elizabeth

------------------
Check out my Ferazel's Wand Player's Guide at (url="http://"http://employees.3gi.com/~ereid/ferazel")http://employees.3gi.../~ereid/ferazel(/url)

Merciless wrote:
I seem to be the only person that's done it this way, but I went straight to Eastern Reaches and have no idea how to get to Western Reaches. Any help? I've gone through Central Caverns over and over and I have no idea how to get there.

There are two exits out of the Central Caverns. One is clear at the east end of the level and requires a gold key to unlock the door. That one you found. 🙂 The other exit is found on the opposite end of the level, near the place where you entered. There is a lake with a couple of mats on it and a platform lever thing swinging back and forth over it. Jump down and swim to the bottom of the lake. You'll see a door that requires a silver key to open it. You didn't ask about the silver key, so I won't give that away. 🙂

Good luck,
---Zelda

Ereid wrote:
**Merciless,
In my Player's Guide (see URL below), go to the Q & A for the Full Version, and look at the questions for Western Reaches. There are instructions on how to get the path to that level.

-Elizabeth

I'm sorry, Elizabeth..I seem to keep missing your posts. :frown: But it's good to know that you're making progress on your Ferazel page. Thanks!

---Zelda

Thanks all for the help. I actually went to that door the first time I played the game (and found the secret just to the right of it) but I didn't have a key so I ignored it. Then, I forgot all about it 🙂

Now that I'm in the level, I'm stuck (figures). Anyone care to help? I'm at the part where you need the 'master key' to get to the second mine cart, and from what I can tell, I've been everywhere I can in that level.

One more thing, I've played every level in the game (except for Ends of the Earth, I only have 18 red Xichras...what are all the levels that have them besides The Dig, O & E, and Flash Freeze?) and for some reason I have 2 silver keys still. Did I miss something really big somewhere to have 2 keys left over? And that's AFTER I went through to door to get to Western Reaches.

Oh well, thanks again everyone! (specifically Elizabeth)

(This message has been edited by Merciless (edited 03-03-2000).)

Merciless wrote:
**Thanks all for the help. I actually went to that door the first time I played the game (and found the secret just to the right of it) but I didn't have a key so I ignored it. Then, I forgot all about it:)

Now that I'm in the level, I'm stuck (figures). Anyone care to help? I'm at the part where you need the 'master key' to get to the second mine cart, and from what I can tell, I've been everywhere I can in that level.

From the locked door, go back until you find an acid pit with a cloud floating back and forth above it. Jump over the pit and you will see a rock. Jump to the top of the rock and above you there will be a series of ledges. Climb them as high as you can go and you should find what you're looking for.

---Zelda

Zelda wrote:
From the locked door, go back until you find an acid pit with a cloud floating back and forth above it. Jump over the pit and you will see a rock. Jump to the top of the rock and above you there will be a series of ledges. Climb them as high as you can go and you should find what you're looking for

Hmmm, well I went back across the acid pit with the cloud, jumped onto the rock, and went up all the ledges. Problem is, the wounded Habnabit up there just keeps saying he's going to stay there and recouperate. Did I miss something important or am I going up the wrong series of ledges?

Merciless wrote:
Hmmm, well I went back across the acid pit with the cloud, jumped onto the rock, and went up all the ledges. Problem is, the wounded Habnabit up there just keeps saying he's going to stay there and recouperate. Did I miss something important or am I going up the wrong series of ledges?

If you give him a health potion, he should give you a blue key.

---Zelda

Zelda wrote:
**If you give him a health potion, he should give you a blue key.

---Zelda**

Yeah, that's the problem. I got a silver key instead. I think I'll just send off my saved game to Ben.

------------------
-- Jeff