Rez necklaces

I am wondering if anyone can give me a spoiler on how to get the rez necklace in the Labyrinth. I know that there are things in that level that I have missed, but at least I know how to get to most of those places. Anyway, I'm in the Manditraki Wizard level now and could really use that rez necklace! Also, I saw a rez necklace in Fire In The Hole, but now when I go back, I can't find it anymore. So, if anybody can help me with these two, I'd really appreciate it! 🙂

Nif

------------------
Treat others as you wish to be treated yourself.

MissNif wrote:
**I am wondering if anyone can give me a spoiler on how to get the rez necklace in the Labyrinth. I know that there are things in that level that I have missed, but at least I know how to get to most of those places. Anyway, I'm in the Manditraki Wizard level now and could really use that rez necklace! Also, I saw a rez necklace in Fire In The Hole, but now when I go back, I can't find it anymore. So, if anybody can help me with these two, I'd really appreciate it!:)

Nif

I can help with both, I think.

Getting to the rez necklace in Labyrinth:
Small Spoiler
Do you remember where, on your way out, you blasted through a wall from the east and on the western side was a shallow river of water? You head west that way, and climb up..look to the east and see a spider waiting to drop on you, climb up at that spot. Soon you'll be on the west side of a small room, shaped like a square with a niche cut out of it.

In the bottom, right-hand side of the room is green acid...you need to blast the wall from the west side, just above the water line or rim of the acid (a goblin is above you grunting as you're blasting through). After you blast through, go to the east side of the room and you'll see the necklace on a gold cloud (unless it falls off) above a pool of acid. A few goblins will be tossing knives at you here, too.

If those clues are enough, I can give you a complete, detailed walk-thru from beginning.

Fire in the Hole:

I only know of one rez necklace there, but Rilla and Bander told me there are two. I wish I knew where the second was: the first is by the north-west stone door (which may be opened if you've pushed the right button already). You can see the necklace under you after you pass over that lava (you had to jump from one step to another to get there). Go a couple paces west the spot where you can see the necklace. At the doorway, or very near there, do a spin jump. When you get deep enough, blast towards the east and you'll reach the necklace.

Hope that was clear enough. And if you want a walk-thru, just let me know. Have fun!

🙂

------------------
"Life is like a chocolate chip cookie."
-Snoopy

(This message has been edited by Amorisse (edited 02-28-2000).)

Thank you very much Amorisse!

I'm pretty sure that I know where you are talking about in both of those levels. I managed to kill the Manditraki Wizard on my own, but now I think I could really use those rez necklaces in killing the Fire Guardians! LOL! There's always something! 😛

Are you letting your son play again? Didn't you say in a post somewhere that he is 5? My husband thought that was great that a 5 year old is playing this game, considering that it frustrates me so much!

Thanks again!

Nif

------------------
Treat others as you wish to be treated yourself.

Fire in the Hole rez necklace spoiler...

To the left of the high-jump powerup is an invincibility powerup. Search the walls and floor nearby...

------------------