Fire Guardians

OK . . . I must be a total moron! :rolleyes: I am in the Fire Guardians level and I'm not sure exactly what the purpose is! 😕 I thought that if I got all three of those boxes that the doors would open. It seemed like those two metal beaks were "guard"ing them with "fire". However, the door didn't open. Am I supposed to KILL those metal things? And if so . . . HOW?! Do I need to throw fire seeds into their mouths or something? I am totally frustrated over this! :mad: Please help before I lose my sanity!

Thanks!

Nif

------------------
Treat others as you wish to be treated yourself.

Yes, you do indeed have to kill the Fire Guardians. To avoid a spoiler, I'll try to lead you in the right direction... any spell but VBlade can kill the Guardians. However, they can only be hurt during a specific period of their attack pattern. When you figure it out, it will be obvious...

Good luck. If you really need a spoiler, I can email it to you.

------------------
--JB

"Miren al pepino. Que suaves movimentos. Es como montequilla en un chango pelon." -- Larry the Cucumber

OK . . . I admit it! I'm weak! Please email me the spoiler at jenmon@hogx.csl.sri.com or post it here with a "spoiler warning" for others. I'd really appreciate it!

Thanks!

Nif

------------------
Treat others as you wish to be treated yourself.