If You Can't Stand The Heat . . . then you've got a friend in me!

I am stuck! In "If You Can't Stand the Heat...", is there some kind of trick to getting the boulder on the button in time or is it just gosh-darn perseverence? I get the acid boots, then the invicibility shield and can usually even get my health all the way up, but I just can't seem to get that darn boulder pushed onto the button before I get swallowed up in flames! 😛

Am I destined to just keep repeating the same brutal death until I get a lucky break?

Nif

------------------
Treat others as you wish to be treated yourself.

Well, actually, yes, you are so destined. 😛

The only advice I can think of is to have fireseeds ready to go before you get there, then throw them like mad when you get to that part in hopes of blowing up practically everything!

------------------

Rilla wrote:
**Well, actually, yes, you are so destined.:p

The only advice I can think of is to have fireseeds ready to go before you get there, then throw them like mad when you get to that part in hopes of blowing up practically everything!

That's exactly what I was afraid of! My husband and I have both been trying to run like the wind, and neither of us can get the timing perfect. However, we've only been working on it for 2 or 3 days! :rolleyes:

Thanks!

Nif

------------------

That is by far the most frustrating part of the level for me. The nice thing is that, if you do manage to get that boulder on the switch, you are essentially done with the level, and if you go back to look for secrets the boulder will already be in place for you.

Unless, of course, you start your game over from the beginning like I did. Doh!

------------------
--JB

"Miren al pepino. Que suaves movimentos. Es como montequilla en un chango pelon." -- Larry the Cucumber

Amazingly enough, I got the boulder within 5 tries after posting this message! Now I'm trying to try to get that rez necklace in Out of the Frying Pan...! 😛 You know you're addicted when you keep going back for more of something that is SO frustrating! 😉

Nif

------------------