Manditraki Wizard

That boss after Labyrinth.....how do I kill it? i am stumbled....

------------------
- GUMfire

GUMfire wrote:
**That boss after Labyrinth.....how do I kill it? i am stumbled....

After he sends the rocks up above you, you have to let them follow you, and when you possition ourself above the wizard, you let the rock fall on him. Just make sure that you get away in time, so the rock doesn't fall on you. I didn't find him that hard to beat, as long as i stayed right above him.

Jamminmon7 wrote:
After he sends the rocks up above you, you have to let them follow you, and when you possition ourself above the wizard, you let the rock fall on him. Just make sure that you get away in time, so the rock doesn't fall on you. I didn't find him that hard to beat, as long as i stayed right above him.

ok, ofcourse, the next game after the post i beated it..... and also found something I am not allowed to talk about ;D

next problem -> how the fook do I get that ice pick from that ice level which name is vague to me...

------------------
- GUMfire

GUMfire wrote:
**ok, ofcourse, the next game after the post i beated it..... and also found something I am not allowed to talk about ;D

next problem -> how the fook do I get that ice pick from that ice level which name is vague to me...

Why can't you talk about it? I know there's xichrons above on that stupid ledge, but I haven't figured how to get up there yet. I was going to go back and try again another time. Nooooo...don't tell me yet.

The ice pick is in the Flash Freeze level. Towards the end when you're jumping the series of pits, one of them has a tunnel right below the ledge that you can jump down to and enter. There's a merchant inside who will sell you the ice pick.

---Zelda

I promised to say nada! It was Ben's wish!

------------------
- GUMfire

GUMfire wrote:
**I promised to say nada! It was Ben's wish!

Ben told you to say nothing? But..it's obvious that there must be a way to get xichrons. Why wouldn't he want you to tell anyone how? Acck!!! I hope you're happy now!! Before I was content to try and work on it on my own...but now...I MUST know!! 🙂

---Zelda

(This message has been edited by Zelda (edited 02-14-2000).)

Zelda wrote:
**Ben told you to say nothing? But..it's obvious that there must be a way to get xichrons. Why wouldn't he want you to tell anyone how? Acck!!! I hope you're happy now!! Before I was content to try and work on it on my own...but now...I MUST know!!:)

---Zelda

(This message has been edited by Zelda (edited 02-14-2000).)**

Zelda...

I believe GUMfire is eluding to the "secret" level.

~Christopher

------------------
Life is NOT measured by the years you live
but by the deeds you do and the joy you give.

woofnpur wrote:
**Zelda...

I believe GUMfire is eluding to the "secret" level.

~Christopher

Perhaps. I thought I was being rather clear that I was speaking of Manditraki Wizard level. There MUST be xichrons on that level. Has anyone found them? Don't tell me how to do it yet! Just tell me if you've managed. Thanks. 🙂

---Zelda

I read in the National Enquirer that it's actually the secret "Gilligan's Island" level. (I have my doubts, though.)

------------------
<`{{{><

Zelda wrote:
**Perhaps. I thought I was being rather clear that I was speaking of Manditraki Wizard level. There MUST be xichrons on that level. Has anyone found them? Don't tell me how to do it yet! Just tell me if you've managed. Thanks.:)

---Zelda**

Zelda...

I've used the treetrunk spell to get up on both sides of the main room...there are ledges on both but nothing up there...also tried various other methods of blasting through things and to no avail.

When I leave the level...it tells me 100% enemies, 100% secrets, 0% xichrons.

~Christopher

------------------
Life is NOT measured by the years you live
but by the deeds you do and the joy you give.

woofnpur wrote:
**Zelda...

I've used the treetrunk spell to get up on both sides of the main room...there are ledges on both but nothing up there...also tried various other methods of blasting through things and to no avail.

When I leave the level...it tells me 100% enemies, 100% secrets, 0% xichrons.

~Christopher

Well...shoot! I haven't been able to get up on those ledges because I can't get the tree trunk spell to last long enough so that I can jump up there. But I was sure there were xichrons. 0% seemed to indicate that there must be some. But perhaps not.

---Zelda

I didn't find any Xichrons in there, either.

Is there more than one secret level...???

------------------

Yea I too can't find any xichrons...
has anyone??

Luminesia