Mushrooms (Level 3)

I have found 1 room with Mushrooms (3) in a pool of water, with Xirchons overhead. I can bounce and get all but two of them, one on the left, and one near the center right. Has anyone gotten all of them?

Also, I saw elsewhere in a post there is a second room with 'shrooms on Level 3. Any clues as to where it might be?

Thanks

First, it's important when you're asking questions to keep in mind that the three levels of the demo are not the first three levels of the full version. So if you say "level 3" without telling us either demo or full version, it's hard to know which level you mean.

That said, I will move on to your mushroom question. The mushrooms will bounce you higher if you jump on them from a greater height. So if you just walk out onto one and jump, it won't bounce you very high, but if you do a running jump onto one, you'll go higher. That might help you get high enough to get all the Xirchons.

There is a second mushroom room in the 3rd level of the demo, but unfortunately I don't recall how to get there. I'd check and give you directions, but I'm stuck at work on a Windoze box at the moment :rolleyes:. Maybe someone else can help you with that.

------------------
Check out my Ferazel's Wand Player's Guide at (url="http://"http://employees.3gi.com/~ereid/ferazel")http://employees.3gi.../~ereid/ferazel(/url)

I've trashed the Ferazel demo so I can't check it out, but it's possible to get all of them. I don't think the mushrooms were much help though - can you grab any of the walls, climb and then jump to get the Xirchons?

There are a lot of secrets in the demo level 3, so I don't remember clearly where the mushroom places were.

------------------
"I don't say yes or no, more like the other way around"

Ankh Starrunner, The Diamond Blaster

Hee hee hee . . . my advice is half-way between Ereid's and Ankh's! 😄 I couldn't jump high enough on the mushrooms to get those two, but I could jump high enough to grab the wall. If you climb up and then jump out, you should be able to get them.

Good luck!

------------------
Treat others as you wish to be treated yourself.

Jodeo wrote:
**I have found 1 room with Mushrooms (3) in a pool of water, with Xirchons overhead. I can bounce and get all but two of them, one on the left, and one near the center right. Has anyone gotten all of them?

Also, I saw elsewhere in a post there is a second room with 'shrooms on Level 3. Any clues as to where it might be?

Thanks**

I found that I could bounce high enough to get the high xichrons by re-entering the room, from either the east or west, and immediately jumping on the mushroom, or try bouncing from one mushroom to another.

The second mushroom room - climb the crumbling stairs upward and slightly to the west. There will be a transporter to take you to the second shroom room.

Cathy

------------------

Thanks for all the help. I'm happy to say that over the weekend I found shroom room #2 without help (in the Demo version -- sorry). I now know how to get those pesky Xirchons -- which is very important, because I could find NONE on eBay.

------------------
<`{{{><