Help - bottom of pool Easter Reaches

I see that you can jump-spin through the bottom of one of the two large pools, but I don't see what to do when I get down there. I see some xicrons to the west, but I can't use my fireballs underwater so I can't get to these. I see the transporter and know where it goes - this seems helpful only as a quick way out of the pool. As usual, I need help.

Thanks-

Cathy

You see more xichrons underwater to the east of you? You'll get to those another way. It's not even hard. 🙂 If you're talking about a room with a tunnel to your west, you'll get in there another way as well. Basically you did what you needed to do there, that was to spin jump to get to the teleporter.

---Zelda

Thanks, Zelda- then I've got everything can go out the exit door.

------------------

I have seen a room containing xichrons, a necklace and that has a tunnel entrance in the demo version. The room and can be seen from the bottom of the second elevator acid filled shaft. How do I get into this room? where is the tunnel entrance?

Secondly, I have found two boxes that I can not open. They are located in a room one level above the spike bed where you ride the tri-platform wheel. This is not far from the above mentioned room with the necklace. Any hints as to opening them?

Cal'Dar wrote:
**I have seen a room containing xichrons, a necklace and that has a tunnel entrance in the demo version. The room and can be seen from the bottom of the second elevator acid filled shaft. How do I get into this room? where is the tunnel entrance?

You are talking about Level 3 of the demo?

To get to the necklace room, you need to go to one of the mushroom rooms and bomb the east ledge with some fireseeds.

Secondly, I have found two boxes that I can not open. They are located in a room one level above the spike bed where you ride the tri-platform wheel. This is not far from the above mentioned room with the necklace. Any hints as to opening them?**

I don't believe you can do anything with them in the demo. Perhaps in the full game, you can.

Cathy

------------------

Thanks Cat for the reply on the boxes. I think that you are correct. They appeared different than the other boxes encountered in the game. These look like they are part of the illustrated background rather than sprites layered above the background image. This is good to know, as I was getting bored with killing myself and wasting all of my magic on attempting to get into them.

I have since also found the way to the necklace chamber. This game is a real puzzler. I love it!

Thanks again.

(This message has been edited by Cal'Dar (edited 02-10-2000).)

(QUOTE)Cal'Dar wrote:
(B)Thanks Cat for the reply on the boxes. I think that you are correct. They appeared different than the other boxes encountered in the game. These look like they are part of the illustrated background rather than sprites layered above the background image. This is good to know, as I was getting bored with killing myself and wasting all of my magic on attempting to get into them.

I have since also found the way to the necklace chamber. This game is a real puzzler. I love it!

Thanks again.

I have the full version, and I cannot open those boxes either. maybe with VBlade or something...